X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Tex Wholesale Tools - Humble Texas

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: chicago Illinois
  • Tex Wholesale Tools 1701 Northpark Dr Humble, Texas U.S.A.

Tex Wholesale Tools ripoff charged my credit card but didn't send my items phone numbers are not in service Humble Texas

I ordered some things off Texwholesaletools.com on Feb. 20 2006. I waited a week then checked the staties of my order but I saw it didn't ship out yet. So I sent a few emails off but no response. I tried to call but the number was not in service.

I checked my credit card statement online and saw that they charged me already. There was a number with the transaction so I called it and got a recording at first then it was disconnected a few days later.

I did some searching and got a name and address off the number. If any one has more information please let me know.

Robert
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2006 08:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tex-wholesale-tools/humble-texas-77339/tex-wholesale-tools-ripoff-charged-my-credit-card-but-didnt-send-my-items-phone-numbers-a-181656. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Investigates Reputation Repair