X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Texas Fish & Game Magazine, Texas Fish And Game Magazine Is A True Ripoff. - Houston Texas

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Dallas Texas
  • Texas Fish & Game Magazine, Texas Fish And Game Magazine Is A True Ripoff. 1745 Greens Road Houston, Texas U.S.A.

Texas Fish & Game Magazine, Texas Fish And Game Magazine Is A True Ripoff. Ardia Neves and Roy Neves the owners are scamming all advertisers. Houston Texas

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I asked for a price list from Ardia Neves the owner and she sends it to me. Its expensive as heck but I opt for a full page ad as I am a boat dealer and I need to advertise in Texas. Next I am suddenly called by a sales person from Texas Fish & Game Magazine in Houston. I tell her what I need and low and behold I get a completely different price list!! This one ran about half the one Ardia Neves sends me. I was told it was for an "Almanac section" but I had asked Ardia if they had a cheaper section and she said "NO."

Next I asked if I could put an ad in there "NEW" Texas Lakes & Bays Magazine. Well after some investigation it turns out this publication has been out for almost a year!!!! Their website says it just came out, what a scam!!!

Needless to say I selected another magazine. This ones a scam don't advertise or even read it. Sad sad way of doing business, I can't imagine what they do to people with money!!

Dallas
Dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2008 08:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/texas-fish-game-magazine-texas-fish-and-game-magazine-is-a-true-ripoff/houston-texas-77045/texas-fish-game-magazine-texas-fish-and-game-magazine-is-a-true-ripoff-ardia-neves-and-389167. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair