This site uses cookies to store information on your computer which may track your browsing behavior on our site and provide you with ads or other offers that may be relevant to you. Some are essential to make our site work; others help us improve the user experience. Read our Privacy Policy to learn more. Further, effective 5/24/2018 due to GDPR, citizens of any GDPR applicable country are prohibited from using this site. Read our Terms of Service to learn more.By using our site you understand and agree to these terms.

Complaint Review: Thaddeus Smith -Mr David Husdworth-Mr David James-Steven Husten

• Submitted: Sat, October 14, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, October 14, 2006
  • Reported By: Med Hat Alberta
  • Thaddeus Smith -Mr David Husdworth-Mr David James-Steven Husten
    Leeds, United Kingdom
    Internet

The National Lottery - Thaddeus Smith - Mr David Husdworth - Mr David James Thaddeus Smith - Mr David Husdworth - Mr David James - Steven Husten Lotto email ripoff from Thaddeus Smith, David Hudsworth Leeds, UK Internet or Leeds, UK

I believed much of this because of the nice The National Lottery symbol at the top of one of the emails. And all of the Ref#s, Batch#s, Serial#s, winning #s that could be confirmed at the Lottery site. So everything seemed great eventhough the first email asked me at the end to keep it a secret, I continued with the sending of my picture ID. Thinking I am going to recieve $854,000. Then came the asking to wire them over $1000 US dollars. I quickly said no, and told them I suspected them as a scam. They returned with an email explaining once again why the "insurance and fees" are required and can not be deducted from my winnings beforhand. They offered to pay half my fees, so it would be $500+US.

I almost did it. I had searched out some of the things. Then I put in Thadeus Smith. Somehow I got here. Sure enough my gut reaction all along was this is a con.
I feel for those that had gotten further than I did, I was scared to send my ID, and did block out certain things. They didn't care.

I always was scared of somesort of terrorist activity, and have read that this may be just that.

Kerrie
Med Hat, Alberta
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2006 04:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/thaddeus-smith-mr-david-husdworth-mr-david-james-steven-husten/internet/the-national-lottery-thaddeus-smith-mr-david-husdworth-mr-david-james-thaddeus-smith-215808. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content