X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Thao Auto Repair - San Diego California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: sd California
  • Thao Auto Repair 3752 Park Boulevard San Diego, California U.S.A.

Thao Auto Repair They are intentionally fraudulent, do unnecessary work, don't honor their advertised prices & the work is sub-standard ripoff San Diego California

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I brought my car in for several issues. After they inspected it they told me I needed 4 major repairs that totaled over $1000.

When I questioned the manager Tam about these ''necessary'' repairs, she changed her tune. She then told me incorrect information on one of the parts.

I refused some of this work that she demanded I do because I called other mechanics to verify. One issue alone that she insisted I repair for $400 turned out to be false. This supposed non-working part was never defective.

She promised me a print-out of the diagnostics test results and when I went to pay she said she no longer had it. I ONLY gave them permission to go ahead with the repairs b/c Tam promised me she would have the diagnostics test results print-out, so I could verify everything.

They did UNNECESSARY WORK and couldn't provide these claims with their diagnostic print-out, that they all of a sudden couldn't provide.

She also told me when I originally dropped my car off that she wouldn't charge me for part of the inspection. When I went to pay my bill this charge was on the invoice. She then said she never told me this.

*I highly recommend that you don't bring your car in for any repair work, in either of their two locations.

They are intentionally fraudulent, do unnecessary work, don't honor their advertised prices (see other reviews), and the work is sub-standard at best.

The manager woman at the Hillcrest location is very rude, intentionally deceptive, and has no respect for her customers.

*There are some other links to other website reviews on Thao.

Smith
sd, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2007 03:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/thao-auto-repair/san-diego-california-92103/thao-auto-repair-they-are-intentionally-fraudulent-do-unnecessary-work-dont-honor-their-251344. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair