X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: The Centric Group - Toronto Nationwide

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Atlanta Georgia
  • The Centric Group Nationwide U.S.A.

"The Centric Group" 2500$ Limit Credit Card For 369$!! Frauds ripoff, fraud, credit, no interest Toronto Nationwide

*Consumer Suggestion: How to really get your money, I did.

Just like the other 33 people listed on this website I was contacted by "Julie", supposed rep number 82055 and transfered to "Jen" who seemed to have the same voice. They go through a very detailed process throughout the conversation, transferring to "secure lines" and what not.

Very unclear about the amount to be charged, very unclear about their information. Already had all my information. I think these people are either stealing information from another credit company or they are BUYING it from another credit company. This is why credit is sa bad because bastards like this pull this s**t all the time. I dont want them behinds bars, I want then to face a punishment much more just. I want their identities ripped from them. I want their visas or whatever the hell they have revoked, and I want these people to face complete and utter bankruptcy. They think its fun to watch people buy into their BULL. Well i think it would be funny to watch them scrape the bottom of the barrel for the rest of their lives. I work hard for my money and as a student thats very hard, so if they think that they can just steal what I have earned, they better believe they have something else coming to them.

Geoff (Pissed OFF and Ready to Fight)
Atlanta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2005 07:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-centric-group/nationwide/the-centric-group-2500-limit-credit-card-for-369-frauds-ripoff-fraud-credit-no-in-135694. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

How to really get your money, I did.

AUTHOR: Shari - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Thursday, March 24, 2005
I am the one who posted an add right before you. Kansas City. I went to my bank and filled out and addfidavit for unauthorized ACH Transfer, because that is how they pulled the money out.The bank has to file that form, by federal regulation E form, then they have 10 days to reverse charges.

I worked with my bank and told them the company is fraudulant and not registered with Better Business Bureau to have a License. I have called FCC, FBI who reffered me to secret service, FDIC, BBB, Local and other law enforcement Fraud investigation divisions.

If you have question on how to get money back, maybe I can help. I am not stopping and I have even talked to federal trade commission. I hope this is helpful for you, I sypethise and they made my family hurt for food to where grandma had to help til I got it sorted out.

I wonder what kind of soul the people that work there have knowing everyone calls and says they are a rip off. I don't know how they could work there. I am sorry they got you too, I am trying the best I can to find a hero to help us all, that and get the money back to the ones who couldn't.