X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: SubsequentMallard — United States
  • The Classy Home 320 Roebling St Brooklyn, NY United States

The Classy Home The Classy Home - Rip OFF Do not purchase anything from this company! Brooklyn NY

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I ordered a bed from the Classy Home on March 29th, 2018 to date I have not received the bed or a refund. Their online Ad said that they guaranteed delivery 7-10 days from purchase. When the bed didn't show up in 7-10 days, The Classy home explained that the Bed was on back order, and that I would have it in 3-4 weeks,....much to my dismay, 3-4 weeks later NO BED!

They again assured me that the bed would be at my door in 10 days. I received a shipping notification stating the bed would be delivered May 17th, 2018 - A delivery truck showed up at my home on Jun 2nd, 2018 WITH THE WRONG BED!!!! I contacted customer service VIA their website, and NOTHING! They claim they haven't received my emails or calls! 4Months later, I have no bed, No refund, and ZERO Follow up from any representative with The Classy Home! Reason of review: Poor customer service. Monetary Loss: $502. Preferred solution: Full refund. I liked: No value of consumers. I didn't like: No value of consumers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2018 10:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-classy-home/brooklyn-ny-11211/the-classy-home-the-classy-home-rip-off-do-not-purchase-anything-from-this-company-bro-1455250. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair