X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: The Floating B&B - Yellowknife NorthWest Territories

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Concerned Citizen — Yellowknife NorthWest Territories Canada
  • The Floating B&B near Dog Island South Yellowknife, NorthWest Territories Canada

The Floating B&B the floating bnb sexual assault and common assault convictions second sexual assault conviction Yellowknife NorthWest Territories

*Author of original report: Response to the owner of the b and b

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: The Floating B&B

The owner/operator of "the floating b&b" has been convicted of sexual assault, and 3 counts of assault. He is being sentenced July 28th, 2017. This is his 2nd sexual assault conviction. He is now permanently on the Canada-wide sexual offender's list. I would advise not to stay there if you are travelling in Yellowknife.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2017 09:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-floating-bb/yellowknife-northwest-territories/the-floating-bb-the-floating-bnb-sexual-assault-and-common-assault-convictions-second-se-1387924. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

Response to the owner of the b and b

AUTHOR: - ()

POSTED: Thursday, August 10, 2017

No it is not your ex mister. I am someone else who knows about you since your actions were all over the newspapers and on the radio. your ex is not the only one who could write something about you. we all wish you would leave town! I don't know your ex personally, but I know you are saying bad things about her b and b because you are mad that everyone in town here in Yellowknife knows that you are in jail right now! Who cares what your reviews say. You are a convicted sex offender and it was proven in court.

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

The Floating B&B

AUTHOR: Daniel Gillis - (Canada)

POSTED: Saturday, August 05, 2017

This complaint was made by Monique Robert, who is my ex-girlfriend and my ex-business partner. She launched these charges against me, and is doing her best to ruin my life and destroy my business, as we are now competitors.

In the past year, I have hosted over a hundred guests at my B&B, and have consistently received five stare reviews for my excellent service on Google, Trip Advisor, and Facebook. During the same period, Monique’s guests have complained about insufficient breakfasts, unavailable boat pickup service and loud parties that Monique has hosted while guests are trying to sleep.

At my floating B&B, you will always be treated like special guests, and every effort is made to make you very comfortable.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair