X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: The Hall Group Incorpo, Gene; Ty Coughlin - Nationwide

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Tennyson Texas
  • The Hall Group Incorpo, Gene; Ty Coughlin Coughlin@moneynewstoday.com Nationwide U.S.A.

The Hall Group Incorpo, Gene; Ty Coughlin He is taking money out of my checking account, to this date, around 600.00 dollars Nationwide

*Consumer Suggestion: ty coughlin info

I received an email from aTy Coughlin about home business, and "The Inner Circle: I have received automated phone calls from him, but no phone number comes up. He originally pulled over 300 dollars from my account under The Hall Group Incorpo,Gene. I have been ordering Christmas from Collectibles.com and originally thought that this was who was debiting from my account.

Then I started looking for this group, Called Collectibles.com and they assured me that this was not associated with them. I continued my research and finally it let me the Ty Coughlin, The "inner Circle:. I have emailed him twice with no response. I had another debit of 49.00 dollars from my account on Dec. 21st.

I am going to have to close my account and debit card due to this, but how can he be stopped, and how can i get my money back. I have received NOTHING in the mail that ties him to any physical address or phone number.

Karen
Tennyson, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/24/2007 07:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-hall-group-incorpo-gene-ty-coughlin/nationwide/the-hall-group-incorpo-gene-ty-coughlin-he-is-taking-money-out-of-my-checking-account-294142. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

ty coughlin info

AUTHOR: Ck - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Thursday, March 20, 2008
hi,

I signed up to receive emails from him a day ago, but I haven't payed the actual $50 for the program yet. his emails have the address of his corporation at the bottom, here it is:

Dynamic Marketing Alliance LLC
1785 East Sahara Avenue
Suite 490
Las Vegas, Nevada 89104

No phone # though. I've done some research on this guy and it looks like alot of people haven't gotten their $50 back. I guess he does it to "weed out" the curious from the serious. From what I've read, he basically does it to promote GRN (Global resorts network) which if you go to one of the regular affiliate sites, costs way less than $3000 to join.

If you've checked out his friends Chris Campbell and Matthew Sunderland, they basically do the same thing, including affiliate website/ product marketing (Chris Campbell pulls up his Clickbank account in one of his videos). So basically from what I've researched, it's just a big "to do" site that pulls you in and shows you (for a fee) how to sign up/ market sites that you wouldn't normally have to pay as much for, but of course there are ALOT of people that are new to internet marketing that aren't aware so that's how they get you. Clickbank and similiar sites don't charge you to sign up and market affiliate products; I should know, I signed up and started marketing Clickbank products not to long ago and I didn't have to pay anything to do it!!

You have to hand it to them though, they definitely pull you in then drop the ball after they receive the money. I guess that's why the call it the "REVERSE" Funnel System; because they market all these popular network marketing type businesses and products completely opposite from how alot of the regular online marketers do it. When you can get people that hyped up off of your website, the conversion rate is ALOT higher!!

Oh, and I JUST noticed this in an email from him that I received today:

Ty Coughlin ~ Inner Circle ~"

Notice how I said earlier that I read that he promotes the Global Resorts Network (GRN) after you pay? Check out the email address above: "vacationteam_grn" ... GRN... it's obvious!!
Honestly, I'm SO glad I'm writing this right now because I JUST NOW noticed that as I was reading this email from him and I'm the type of person who ALWAYS takes a look at the email address before I read the actual letter, so I don't know WHY I didn't check that out before, but he has alot of different email addresses!! His links in all his emails go straight to his "Inner Circle" page, even though the links are different.

Like I said, after all the other complaints against him I've found about people not getting their $50 back, I doubt you will either, but I hope this helps some. I've been on the fence about wanting to join for awhile now, but that email address just changed my mind!!