X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: The Invitation Shop - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Boiling Springs South Carolina
  • The Invitation Shop www.invitations.org Internet U.S.A.

Invitations.orgThe Invitation Shop No response to emails or phone calls about order- Internet

I ordered wedding invitations from this site and provided all of my credit card information. I got a verification page that the order was placed.

When I noticed my credit card hadn't been charged I tried to call and email the company. I left several messages and never received a call or email back.

I have no idea who has my credit card information now. I even had a friend call to say she had questions before she placed an order and they never called her back either. I guess I am closing my credit card, its scary that these websites exist.

Karen b
Boiling Springs, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2009 07:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-invitation-shop/internet/invitationsorgthe-invitation-shop-no-response-to-emails-or-phone-calls-about-order-inter-455963. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair