What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair

Complaint Review: The Law Office of Craig J. Ehrlich, LLC - Atlanta Georgia

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: JG — Atlanta Georgia
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • The Law Office of Craig J. Ehrlich, LLC 260 Peachtree Street, N.W., Suite 2201 Atlanta, Georgia USA

The Law Office of Craig J. Ehrlich, LLC Law Office of Craig J. Ehrlich, LLCCraig J. Ehrlich, Esq.* Unprofessional Atlanta Georgia

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I hired The Law Office of Craig J. Ehrlich, LLC Craig J. Ehrlich, Esq.* to handle a case for me on 8/1/2014. Less than 2 months later he is saying he can no longer represent me.

After hiring him almost three weeks into the relationship he begins yelling at me on the phone because I was trying to warn him about a potential issue he could be facing and he takes it out on me. This should have been the  first sign that I need to  hire another attorney but I already paid him in advance so what do you do?

On 9/8/14 we have another conversation and I did not like the way he approached it because in my opinion he was making assumptions and I indicated that in an email. Next thing I know I am receiving an email that he cannot represent me!

As of this writing, The Law Office of Craig J. Ehrlich, LLC   Craig J. Ehrlich, Esq.
has hired another attorney and refused to speak with me further. This matter has me wondering what steps should be taken next and, on principle alone, I will continue to pursue this until this problem is fixed in a fair and satisfactory manner.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2014 11:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-law-office-of-craig-j-ehrlich-llc/atlanta-georgia-30303/the-law-office-of-craig-j-ehrlich-llc-law-office-of-craig-j-ehrlich-llccraig-j-ehrli-1175545. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content