Complaint Review: The Living Master - Tamale North region

• The Living Master
    6 Ama steet, behind tamale police state
    Tamale, North region
    Ghana

The Living Master This man, THE LIVING MASTER, its s good con artist, that will keep running you dry with some invitable procedures that may seems genuine. And by the time you realize it... you re already empty!  Tamale North region Ghana

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Elvis Ugochukwu Obiefule a.k.a Oswald

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Elvis Ugochukwu Obiefule You are one . your game is over .

*Author of original report: Shame!!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Elvis Ugochukwu Obiefule See your Image

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Elvis Ugochukwu Obiefule Why using fake name to lie to the Public.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Oswald Real Name is Elvis Ugochukwu Obiefule

*Consumer Comment: Here you displayed your foolishness again OSWARLD the fake man or boy

*Consumer Comment: Osward the coward and a disgrace to Nigerians.

*Author of original report: Yes. I talk much because there 's so much to talk about the Living Master

*Author of original report: Atypical Imposter and Spiritual Frauster

*Consumer Comment: Oswald fake name You lied

*Consumer Comment: Truly Oswald The Nigerian Man is a Coward.

*Consumer Comment: Empty vessel's make alot of noise. Osawrd the fake name you talk much like a woman . men don't talk much .

*Author of original report: Linda Ochole is a name.. The Living Master is behind it. Like it or not.

*Author of original report: keep deceiving yourself- when it sounds too good to be true.. it probably is..

*Consumer Comment: Oswarld You are a disgrace to humanity.

*Author of original report: I know what you can do and what you are capable of... The living Master!

*Consumer Comment: OSWALD You are Frustrated .THE LIVING MASTER IS REAL AND GREAT.

*Author of original report: stop this rubbish!

*Consumer Comment: Oswald or whatever you claimed your name is you are a criminal

*Author of original report: Funny and hilarious! You think you are smart- Murtala Musah

*Author of original report: your usual threat.. just to frighten your victim and make them obey you

*Consumer Comment: Temple Of The Living Master is REAL

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Only an Idiot use Fake name

*Author of original report: Stop decieving the general public.

*Author of original report: Do not be decieved... by those strong claims from this Man... Murtala Musah A. K. A The Living Master

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: The Living Master Is Real Never Cheat any one. Oswald bring your evident to the Public.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: False complains against me by one Oswald

Please, guys stay away from that website I came in contact with the website... The living master who claims to be a problem solver turns out to be a problem compounder! his real name is murtalah musa. at first he asked me to present my details which I did. he to me it will work for me and I should go ahead to pay for the materials for instant wealth invocation, which I did. but later he asks to make love with a mad woman or redeem the task by paying a fee to appease the gods which I did. he however claims I was being tide down by some negative forces and these spirits needs to be chained so as to complete the invocation, which I did pay... he will then ask you to pay for the materials invocation fee back and forth each time a specific task he give, claiming that the materials spoils easily if I did meet task within 48 hours...

It keeps going on and on, he keep asking one form of payment for material to another... I spent over $2500.. Guys! pls stay away from this site. dont even contact him. you may search all over the internet and may not fine a trace of complain about him. thats because by the time you are finally done with him, you must be out of cash and source and it may still look like its your fault not to complete the task... he willl even threatened you by using the name of his gods to come against you.. so anyone reading this, I assume you are very lucky... I have been the sacrificial lamb... I wouldnt want more people to be his victim...

This man, THE LIVING MASTER, its s good con artist, that will keep running you dry with some invitable procedures that may seems genuine. And by the time you realize it... you re already empty! And pls. Dont let those testimonies on his website decieve you... I can assure you they are not real. The webpage seems to be rum by a group of Ghanaian and Nigerian guys, cos they know their wand too well that you can hardly identify scamming scheme. I am a victim and that website scam me of over $2500. They annoying thing is he keeps asking you to bring more money with not too different prize task. He ask you to pay to appease the gods, he ask you to pay to chain demonic spirits claimed to be the cause of your life failure, he also ask you to pay materials invocation fee etc and his method of request is very tricky and you will be drown to insist he is true and genuine. Please, guys stay away from that website "www.meet-thelivingmaster.com". By the time he is done with you, it will look as if its your fault the work is not done by not following orders to the least and then you wont want to complain. The living master, its a big scammer... you may wonder no negative reviews about him on the internet... thats because, his victims are meant to believe its their fault not to continue following his orders and sending him money. My dear, there is a threshold to everything in life... if someone keeps asking for money and yet your promise and expected result its not yet achieve, pls think twice and retrieve otherwise you the risk of being bank robbed. Trust me people, if you start the journey of instant wealth invocation with this man or men, you will never get it done and you end of being in heavy debt. Pls stay away from that website...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2018 04:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-living-master/tamale-north-region/the-living-master-this-man-the-living-master-its-s-good-con-artist-that-will-keep-runni-1455506. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

11Author
9Consumer
8Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Elvis Ugochukwu Obiefule a.k.a Oswald

AUTHOR: THELIVING - (Ghana)

Elvis Ugochukwu Obiefule Find attached your image.  No peace for the evil one. you are from Abia State ,Nigeria and your image and details will display on your country social media soon.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Elvis Ugochukwu Obiefule You are one . your game is over .

AUTHOR: THELIVING - (Ghana)

Elvis Ugochukwu Obiefule you are the one . your games is over . non from your country have issue with me only you Elvis Ugochukwu Obiefule . and only you used erfect money that is complaining. non.

all have request complted .cover your face in shame. your Accessbank : A/c No.: 0057****** . find below your id card. your ank is helping Nigeria Police now with more details of you and soon you will be arrested for character deformation .

Shame!!

AUTHOR: Oswald - (Nigeria)

Shame on him that believes this sh*t. My friend, you got it all wrong! Sorry for the poor innocent guy you just upload his picture just to prove yourself. I guess he is also one of your victims. I am born of the Spirit. Like a wind, you can only feel me. But you cannot tell where I am coming from nor where I am going.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Elvis Ugochukwu Obiefule See your Image

See your image attached Elvis Ugochukwu Obiefule a.k.a Oswald

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Elvis Ugochukwu Obiefule Why using fake name to lie to the Public.

AUTHOR: THELIVING - (Ghana)

Truth is bitter BUT it is always good to always say the truth. Your bad atitude is your problem and that makes you to remain in your condition today if not by now you could have been like others who benefited from me. you came online with fake name thinking no one will know you . you forgotten that the spiritual controls the physical . I am uploading your picture now .

#6 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Oswald Real Name is Elvis Ugochukwu Obiefule

AUTHOR: THELIVING - (Ghana)

You are dealing with power above you . you think using a fake name will save you ? No way. Like i said ,you will live to see your life destroy and lastly you will become mad in the street of your country.  Elvis Ugochukwu Obiefule a.k.a Oswald you apologised to me because of your insult you used when you found it hard to obey the gods orders  and your last words in chat was that ' you are happy we parted in peace " only for you to start posting lies against me online. any one that obey the order of the gods will have his request and desire granted .BUT you are foolish and selfish you wanted your request to be granted without obeying the gods orders and to make it worse you even  insulted which makes the gods to demand extral pleasing. all your chat and email is with me . find attached your picture , your id and our mails will be posted here one after another as more comment keeps coming. you are finished .

Here you displayed your foolishness again OSWARLD the fake man or boy

AUTHOR: Linda - (Nigeria)

Nothing like Nigeria english in writting , you can say such in speach but not in writting . so wake up from your sleep. you are nothing but a useless fool and a disgrace to our Nation Nigeria. am waiting for you in my office .

Osward the coward and a disgrace to Nigerians.

AUTHOR: Linda - (Nigeria)

Force CID (FCIID)is one and you will not see it in any division , area command or state command . what you will see in police stations, or area command or state's command is CID, SIIB , CID ,SIIB all reports back to us at Force CID . Force CID is in Abuja .we control all criminal investigation across all the states in Nigeria. so if your so called Mopol friend says he do not know my name that means you are talking trash. my name is a bell in Nigeria police force. Let me correct you , nothing like Mopol commander in your area Lagos . what we have is Squadron commander , Lagos State have many Squadron's AND the latest one in Lagos is Squadron 63 ikorodu . so which of the Squadron is your friend is ? Force CIID is open for all . COME TO force CID tell any Police officers at the gate you want to see me ,my rank is CSP. i am waiting ACP . you are even using fake name here but yet i released all contact to you. so be bold and visit me . The Living Master will remain priased .

Yes. I talk much because there 's so much to talk about the Living Master

AUTHOR: Oswald - (Nigeria)

Linda... we need your contact details to reach you. CID its a large Nigerian Police department Headquarters. so send in your contact details... I will contact you... to clear and get security detail clearance that will enable us get pass to the entrance.. I await no excuse but your contact details... this order is coming from a Mopol commander, a friend to my nice a naval officer... we need to put a call across before we can set up a meeting.

Atypical Imposter and Spiritual Frauster

AUTHOR: Oswald - (Nigeria)

I had vouch not to reply your uncanny message except deemed neccessay. I already know that very soon different names will continue to rise and appear on this page with abuses and curses because that also is one of the living master trait, The Imposter! He is such nastty and egotic being full of profane words. .. Just as he uses different names on his website's testimonial page ... so he is ready to storm the page just to make it an online court martial ground with different names as the defendants to the prosecutor. so I am not surprise. So this one came up denial Denying the name murtala musah... now refferring him as the material seller. Well, as at my time of being your victim The Perfect Money account you The living Master gave me, certainly bears such name. All my deal and communication were via online, do I know who the material seller is?! I am done reply to all these names popping up here because my complain had been online for months before probably your prospective client made a research and came across it, the confer it to you. Now all this time before now not one of these names showed up to defend you. Not one of them came across this complaint I made here. But the moment your attention was drawn to it... your whole army of ghost names suddenly appear. hahaha...funny indeed. You see the living master, I know your weakness. And thats how I can tell you and your allies. But whoe on them that will be lucky to come across this our whole tsunami chat and still have the will to go on with you... will surely testify with me in their heart or better still have the courage I have summon here to report their own experience in the near future. The living master... I am not a Jobless fool. Nor useless. nor an idiot. Nor a coward because I did not let you in my name. I know you eargerly want to know. Not now buddy. You're calling me different names will never change or get a thing at me. If you say I am a useless african man... are you any different, because you re also an african, who feeds on the destitude ones! see your comment... see how profane and audacious they appear, are you not one with a dark heart? very wicked mind. How can such a person claims to help the poor. Help comes from a humble heart. You must be able to love yourself before you can love others and then reach out hand to help them. The gods also understand this. But I dont know the kind of gods you work with. Please, learn to be humble, accept your faith. I am on the trail of investigating on the linda police person. I have already given the name to my nice who is a Nigerian Naval officer, he is working in Abuja too. So chill... stop cursing me... Best Fighters never gets Angry! You cant get me. I am invincible. You cant destroy me. I am unreachable. Not even an evil arrow shot at me can get through to me. I am welk guided and protected, so there is absolutely nothing you The living Master can do to me. And I have absolutely nothing to fear nor worry about. So keep the hate. I am well made now. I made this complain when I was disappointed by you, but fortunately, the response to my post came when I have overcome my past, moved on and got what I was looking for... that even made me come to you in the first place. so, right now... You Cant see Me! I dont need any report to any police or law suit... cos I dont want the money back. its only those that want there money returned can lay a law suit... well, if it were that earlier times... I would ve tempted. but not now am over it. So suit yourself with your police custody. I only wanted to verify the Linda police lady mentioned here... cos I well sure that statement and tune of english doesnt sound it from a Nigeria person. we Nigerian have our tune of english different from Ghanaians. But I am not going in person. I have already sent my message. And too any othere person out there ready this... I am not writing to stop you. if you believ me and my side of story... I suggest you follow you instinct. And if you want play along with the living Master.. I advise you play like a gambler... you ve got to know when to roll, know when to hold on, know when to walk away... you dont have to count your money when sitting at the table, cos there will be time after time when the deal is done. Every gambler knows that every hands is a winner, and every hands is a loser. I am not going to continue to fight with these folks from the living master. He is a good artist in what he is doing. This is his livelihood and source of wealth. So he will do everything to protection. I am not in any fight with anybody... I just express my experience to the public...its that too hard to understand? I have been replying his messages because he has threatened to kill me some days back... so I challenge him to go ahead and I continue to reply him then his spell failed. well... I am ok now... its a sure poor of how Con you are... you just use words to get into people's head. The Living Master I am done with this power tussle... ok!!

Oswald fake name You lied

AUTHOR: Kwesi - (Ghana)

It is now clear you do not really know who THE LIVING MASTER is . materials fee are paid to Murtala Musah . Musah is a materials seller . THE LIVING MASTER name is not MURTALA MUSAH. this shows you do not even know THE LIVING MASTER well.

in any case is only a mad man that is running after shadow . Go and report to police if  you  have a case. stop fooling your self.

Truly Oswald The Nigerian Man is a Coward.

AUTHOR: Kwesi - (Ghana)

I am also a beneficiary of the temple of the living master. at first it was not easy BUT i obeyed all the master rules and today i am favoured  ,rich and honoured. Just like other posters said , no reasonable person will be cheated without reporting to the police . the address of the living master is varifiable , his number never change , so why can't bring all your facts to the police and report . why are you using a fake name? why can't you visit the living master address since you said you was cheated ? the truth is simple, any one that read your post and other post will know you are just talking rubbish . you are not normal. you have time to be writting all this long messages but you do not have time to report to the police. f* you man. your own Nigerian sister even invite you to her office yet you still talking trash that is the living master bearing her name . so i will not be surprise if after reading my own post you come up again and say i am also the master. truly you are a useless nigerian and useless african man. the master remain great and we are proud of him. go and beg him  or remain in your hardship and shame.

AUTHOR: Linda - (Nigeria)

You can see you are a jobless idiot. No one on earth will have time talking much without action. I just invited you to my office , yet you still do not believe me , why not come , or go to your near Police Station and ask your Area commander or  DPO or DCO about who i am . if you are so bold then come to my office. who told you that Nigeria Police force is against one belonging to any faith or religion of his or her choice? it is a free right to defend what ever one's believe . i am responding to you to Let others know that not all Nigerian's are stupid the way you are , to let other's  know that we Nigerian's stand the  point of truuth and not coward the way you are. No other nationals ever say bad of THE LIVING MASTER. HE is a Ghanaian and His address is tracable , why can't you go to his address and meet face him or go to Ghana and report . I have already told The Living Master never to reply you again. simple task i gave you , come to my office. Let us meet one on one. Any one who is cheated MUST report to the Police ,First you are using a fake name here . second you can not even report to the police , thirdly you still not willing to come to my office. lastly and one that reply you  you think is The LivingMaster writting with another name , becuase your life is full of lies as such you always think every other person is a lier like you . any reasonable person reading this post will know you are a coward and an idiot who is just out to paint the name of THE LIVING MASTER bad. you will surely pay for all this you are doing . Go on and be writting Jobless fool.

At your own time come to my Office.

Linda Ochole is a name.. The Living Master is behind it. Like it or not.

AUTHOR: Oswald - (Nigeria)

I know you are trying to convince our potential readers and your subtle victims... its Ok... But its left for them to make a choice about you. You keep saying I am frustrated?! How can it be a coincedence that Mr. Dr and Linda shared same line of thot and same mode of expression. My friend... you re not as smart as you think. you may try studying criminology. I know your kinda of words, The Living Master... so I suggest you try another person to write from his/her view but in your favor... then I can point to you the difference. I understand you re fighting hard to defend yourself here so that you appear innocent before your potential clients... but sowie man, you failed here. try next time or check the next door neighbor. But why are you often mentioning the police to make it sound legalize? How many cyber crimes in africa have police been able to crack out? Internet fraud had been on the increase in africa mostly in Nigeria and Ghana... how many how they caught and prosecute? Down here in Nigeria, Yahoo boys are living expensive lives, who have actually queried the source of there income? So stop preaching as if police is a save place... who knows whom you have bribe as an imposter. The best way to stop crime done on the internet is via the internet. To reduce the load of patronage to fraudstars like you, and keep them out of business. If I am that wealthy to make statements to the police and hire a lawyer I wouldnt have come to you for help in the first place... I could ve moved on with my life without knowing you. so stop compelling me to report to a police, as I dont want the money back... but to reduce your mirage innocent reputation online. Am not gonna talk about this again..

keep deceiving yourself- when it sounds too good to be true.. it probably is..

AUTHOR: Oswald - (Nigeria)

Like I said... I am not writing to get my money back, ofcourse that wont be possible. I am writing to express my experience and to probably save more harm from potential victim. But if you are a Nigerian police lady of what interest are you writing for? See... i am a Nigerian and I know what a Nigerian force personel can do. And how they operate. See, Nigerian police force are not as out spoken as you can get in any real transparent country. As a matter of fact no Nigerian personel whom have indulge in a service like urs will everly indentify he or her self here on the net for clearance and to reveal her involvement which she may fear could jeopadize her status if it gets out of hand. Nevertheless the name is noted and has already been given to a fellow who is a navy seal army posted in maitama region, Abuja. Even though he doubts the authenticity but he has doubt to secretly like a ghost spy look into the real own of that name... So I will update you on our finding soon. You re not good in this inpesination. I can alwaz pick up your weakness each time I read it... I wont tell you what it is... cos if I do you would try/tend to make some changes. so keep it up! But in my observation, I can see you re very disturbed and frustrated... literally this updates is begining to affect you and your turn outs in clients. Well, this is just the begining. One story. One rule. Withness the birth of a legend. So you should that for everyone of them, there is alwaz one of me.

Mr Musah you must have to accept your fate about my filing a complaint whether you like it or not... There is nothing you can do about it. You have no power here to magically command the folks operating this site to delete the updates... because ur charm is limited and your enchanter/ sorcerer is also limited of over me nor my affairs here. So chill... stop getting paranoid. such is life. Some dayz are like that. You can see me. You wont see me. I understand you are making every move to get my identity. Dont worry... you get it. when a release a blog, a dedicated one about you and ur escapades... on then you will know me and I will be much ready for your threats the more via my contacts which I belv you still have. and by then, even my picture with with you will not be valid for your enchantment and connection for any spell on me... I will have no fear because I am well guided and protected. Please stop this lies... I will reply any such comment from Mr. Dr(United states) nor Miss Linda police (Nigeria).- tho my ghost is on the name for proper exposure. I dont need to ask you her contact details. Just tue name will do the work. Cos we are not confronting her... we are going to know if she real and then get information we need to verify. I know what Nigerian force can do...or any folks in Nigeria for a fact. so chill. I am alwz a step ahead of you, Mr... stop panicking and making things worse for yourself.

Oswarld You are a disgrace to humanity.

AUTHOR: Linda - (Nigeria)

Look at all that you are saying . at first one Dr replied you , you claimed it is The Living Master , now i wrote you still said i am the Living Master . you are a complete fustarted person. Like i said , who ever is cheated will not wait a mints to report to the law enforcement agencies. why talking much . go and report. I am not ashame to associate my self with The Living Master . my name Linda is real. I here by invite you to my office in Nigeria . Nigeria Police Force , Force CID ,Abuja. my name is CSP Linda Ochole . This will put an end to all this your long stories. at your own time or days pay me a surprice visit.

Once again THE LIVING MASTER is real. the proper place to make complain is in Police station or any Law enforcement agencies.

I know what you can do and what you are capable of... The living Master!

AUTHOR: Oswald - (Nigeria)

Like I have mentioned before... whoever had the opportunity and grace to come in sight with my complain about this is Guy, The Living Master, and still went ahead to do anything with him, will definitely within his/her soul appreciates me for my outspoken words of alert and awareness. So if you have not committed or started anything with him, I suggest you seek regress... dont go any further with him.. dont listen to his stories and actions that appear genuine... ofcourse, you should know that these days its hard to differentiate the real ones from the bad ones except you dive in the swim... but must you enter the swimming pool when someone who has gotten an experience about the pool, tells you how unsave it is? We need to be wise. Look at the testimonies on the site of the living master, it appears free to comment but have you try commenting? Did it pull through...? thats because its only done from behind the scene. Now, have you try reading through those testimonies..? Did you observe that they were uniquely placed... and consistent, with different names... that tells you he is a pro at chosing words... just to convience his potential clients and get more victims. he make every thing appear real, so real..! So, I will not also be surprise when of a sudden I start seeing different names showing up on my space here writing some defensive words.

My Friend The living Master- I have been on the internet for over 10 yrs and I know by my fingers how internet response works. I have alwaz known that the secrets of men are in their stories. And the best fighter is never angry. Yestaday, you threatened to cast a spell on me. Claiming that my dayz on earth are over. Saying also that no one speaks evil of you and remain to see the next day. However... I challenge you to go on with your decision, maintaining that if I dont come back here to reply your posts then let the general public know that yout spell had work and am gone... hence you were right... But here I am still replying to all your posts.. evident that you've got nothing. You're just an empty vessel. Enriching yourself under false pretense with mirage hope to the destitude and milking them dry. But come to think of it... isn't it funny, that you and I are having a rebruttal trying to get things straight and at the same time different names had risen to back you. even funnier, is that I can recognize your tune when I read them. I chatted with you so I can easily pick your words. Linda is just a name and not the person... dsame is the way you update all your testimonies on ur site. Try harder ok..? Remember, they who are with me now are stronger, greater and mightier than they who are against me. Love is my religion. Love is my Armour. I know you will not rest, because you have made this means of income a livelihood, and so you will do all thing possible to protect it. I know you will keep generating all sorting of means and different names to pretend being beneficiary from you, but then when the right one comes around I can tell. You re just a spiritual fraudstar...

My initial post had been online for months until recently your attention was drawn to it obviously from a client... before then all these beneficiaries never saw my post nor comment on it. now you re aware of my complaint on the internet different has arisen to defend you... well, common sense doesn't mean its common. Also, come to think of it... my rebruttal complaint was brought to lamelight by your client because he /she must have search from the search engine to know and verify your innocence... So its a rare gem... for your beneficiaries if true, to comment here... because they won't have the time again searching you on the net. And so whoever, that comment here to defend you is ur recruit... You cannot fool me... I told you I ve got you tight..!

OSWALD You are Frustrated .THE LIVING MASTER IS REAL AND GREAT.

AUTHOR: Linda - (Nigeria)

Oswald or whatever you called your self . keep your mouth shout up . you are a disgrace to our country Nigeria . people like you want to benefit without putting any input  or obeying simple rules.

I am a Nigerian Successful   woman . I am also a proud member of the Temple of The Living Master. I am who I am today because of the help of The Living Master. Road to greatness is not easy . obedient and hard work is the key.

In Nigeria , we have EFCC, SFU under The Nigeria Police,we also have DSS, ICPC , all this agencies work in hand with Interpol . why didn’t you go and complain and bring all your facts to them  . The Living Master address is open and well known to many. Close to his address is Tamale Police Station.  Stop painting The Living Master bad. He is a good person . he is an helper . He is kind. My advise to you is to apologies to him. Do not  allow your frustration to destroy your life the more.  The Living Master never do bad to any . he is real and his power is great.

For your information , most successfull men and women in Nigeria that me and you belong to are his members .I am from Edo State , Nigeria .

May The Living Master be praise for ever.

stop this rubbish!

AUTHOR: Oswald - (Nigeria)

My friend... The secret of Men, are in there stories. stop this pretense... stop this rubbish... and also, stop this camouflage! Get a better life, and use your talent, for your good and for the good of the universe. Mr. Dr... (united states), hope thats your name too... as you claimed to be real... What actually brougt you here. Because I believe, if you have already benefited from the invocation work... you should be in some place like Hawaii... enjoying yourself and thus focus more on your practise... so what brought your attention to this post. why are you so concern about this scenario or is it the diagnosis and prognosis or even the field reseach you should be focused on? And why are you writing in the same tune as the Living Master... or are you both related. Please, you guys should free my space, cos I love my space now. If you are real and good as you said... your works will speak for you, the living Master. you shouldnt be begging for clients or getting pissed off at my post just because I wrote my experience with you... so what did you expect me to do? keep quiet?! Nah... I dont do that... however, there certain things I would ve kept quiet and overlook but not this one.

To all those who have eyes, ears and instinct... and who by grace have come across my complaint again this Living master of a guy... if they want let them listen to me otherwise they should go ahead and continue dealing with him... cos I ve already done by part... so I wont force anyone to adhere to me... buh I understand that most times if you have already given your pic to him and niw under his influence, it maybe hard to retrace except by grace you can pull it off... Please... I have learn to face reality... so do the same... there's not much short cut to life success... even if there are, its an ocult knowledge... and thus will be hard to free give to the public consumption, only the most graceful and persistant ones geta in touch with such opportunities.. Human being in most cases turns out to be an experimental spectrum, where individuals test life experiences in a bit to find out the best way to master reality. Keep off from this Living Master of a guy... I once read post of a Ghanaian guy who accuse him of continue collection of Tigo cash but without any result.. the same said that the murtala musa was a bandit in ghana.. hence warning people to stay away from him.. During my time with him, I do come across this guy's post against the living master but I ignore it because I often see the response from the living master blaming him of not following orders and instructs saying it is the reason his process was not complete... he also threatened like he did to me here to kill the guy if he continue sprading such complains of him on the net... and so to me I said this man must real and genuine, since he was able to stand for himself in the accusation...and maybe the guy did not truly follow instruction as said. then I continued... until it became dawn on me that...same means of money collection with and end its really true...

Well... I have said my own.. this is my experience... I have no case with repirting to any police, as I dont live in ghana.. this is why I use the next means available. Gooday all

Oswald or whatever you claimed your name is you are a criminal

AUTHOR: Dr - (United States)

Oswald as you claimed to be by name here. only liers always think others are same when issues are addressed. you can see your self thinking that The Living Master is me Dr, here again you proved to be a criminal and a lier. no need of joining issue with you,just as The Living Master , Go and report to the police if indeed you are cheated. stop making noise.

Funny and hilarious! You think you are smart- Murtala Musah

AUTHOR: Oswald - (Nigeria)

I do nont need to argue with this comment, because I also know the one behind it... The Living Master! He is obvious trying to find a better ground so that his potential clients turn victims will trust him and believe him. Who is dr from United states... and also are you testifying or are you accusing? I alwayz recognize the voice of the living master behind the pen... Tell me people... how can someone who claims to be the helper of the poor and saviour of mankind be character rude and curses just about anything and at anytime... he claims to offer help if only you give him the little you have. The Living master- if you like you can higher some folks to come here to testify for you... I dont care... I know I am not gonna get my money back... all I want is to send some red signal to avoid more prey into your trap and to put you out of business. You have been doing this since 2005 and not enough info have been had about you because you often threatened them and blame the for not following order pretending that the money would ve appeared if they complete the task... For God's sake... what task? Are we not Humans? Don't we have limits to what we can do? Ofcourse you know this... that is why when you continue to ask them of one fee after another... and at a point they could not continue to pay... you then blame them of not following simple instruction.. My Friend you are a con artist... stop it!!! Its not good... Stop collecting people's money under false pretense... I know you may have some charms which is what you use to hold down your client... I was unrest alwaz finding ways to raise money just to send to you, without knowing that I was under a spell... But when he was thru with me, the spell left me... I became aware of my follishness and huge amount I am owing... I was in sober... currently I am still remitting my debts.. I speak for myself and for all those you have kept miserable from your mirage oppirtunity... that you will suffer more than you have cause us. Stoo taking comment on my space... it will do you no good here... Because... this is exactly how you fake those testimonies on your site making people to believe they are for real.. but they are not

your usual threat.. just to frighten your victim and make them obey you

AUTHOR: Oswald - (Nigeria)

Honestly, I was expecting this threatened was, because, as usual thats your way of doing things... you curse and Threaten you clients and victims, thus you put fear in their weak mind and they continue to dance to your tunes... Look... The Living Master... God is spirit, I am spirit, our departed loved ones are spirit, all life are spirit and that is how we are all connected. so you should be aware that you hence have no power over me because one with God is with majority, bcos they who are for me are stronger than they who are against me. I am not that weak soul that run to you for help months ago and you took advantage of it useless me the more...making me owing more than I can bargain just in the hope that I regain the money through the invocation and pay back my debts... but you keep going back anf forth asking for money without end! You keep saying those who do complain, do not follow simple instruction and orders... for God's sake what type of instruction and order keep milking one dry financial without reach a result... I pay for material invocation, after payment you come up that I should make love to a man woman or pay a fee to appease the gods.. I pay the fee, then you go back again saying the material invocation which I already paid has spoilt, request I should pay another fee, which I did, after payment you came up again that there is an evil spirit hindering the invocation and that you need to chain it..

which also require payment of a fee, which I did, afterwards you ask again to pay for another invocation fee bcos the one I already has again spoilt... which after some hesitation I later on pay the fee yet you came up again with another issue... It keep going on and on... so when actually will the orders be compketed and fully met, knowing fully that you are dealing with poor and wretched people seeking for ways out of their miserable lives. but you capitalize on it to scam them. The living Master, I will tell you my true name when the time comes, not now... and if anyone who reads this posts here and still went ahead to set up a deal with you... is however ignorant and blindly desperate... because I assure that foe will look back with regrets as to who he/she didnt listen to my post. The living master you are an empty vessel... I challenge you to whatever thing you want to do... if you truly have powers, use them.. They only powers you have is spell you cast on people's pictures just to make them do whatever you wish and command them to do. So, I am challenging you...

and if you cast the spell write back to this post to know if I am still alive or not... I get the updates in my inbox, so if I dont reply, know that you power worked... buh I will continue to reply you because I already know you as a yahoo plus guy... and an empty vessel.. You call the police, lawyers anf etc... so that you can sound real and genuine before you potential victims... But I am saying this whoever, goes ahead with this man... should come back here and give account... I know words that comes from you and words from a different follow... As for the Dr, guy who claims he is from the US... hahahaha... The Living master, this is totally you writing in a different voice just to find your way through.. You call me idiot, fool... and all what not... Nah, this is not me.. to me silence is the best answer to a fool... You claim you dont talk too much, but hello Sir... you talk alot.. gush!

Temple Of The Living Master is REAL

AUTHOR: Dr - (United States)

The posted who claimed that he was duped by The Living Master ,should cover his face in shame .he is a lier . may be he was unable to obey The Master orders.  he must be a selfish person who want to gain without any task.

I Benefited from the power of The Living Master. He is Real . I contacted Him and obeyed all His instrutions ,his works is perfect . Testimonies posted on his website  are all real. i  posted one too.

Thank you Master for making me who i am today.

#24 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Only an Idiot use Fake name

AUTHOR: THELIVING - (Ghana)

Why using a fake name to psot your so called claimed.? why did't you go and complain to the Police Station ? the fact that you can not tell the world your real name and bring the so called evident to the general public that makes you a fake person and your so called complain false. Go ahead and publish whatever you care to publish.

If you are a man and bold . post all our conversatuion . reveal your real self. go and make a complain in police station. once you can not do any of this , then any one who read your post and believe it such person is also a coward. You are nothing but an Idiot. You can use fake name here BUT the hands that is writting and posting it is human and such have spirit and soul as such, spell that will be cast on whoever that post it must affect you .

Lets watch and see , this is the begining of total destrotion on you and your househood .I do not speak much BUT action. Death and madness be upon any one that speak evil of me and my Temple. your end have come unless you apologies. I am and remain THE LIVING MASTER.

Stop decieving the general public.

AUTHOR: Oswald - (Nigeria)

I suppose, you are concerned because maybe one of your suppose client have search the internet and came across my complain. Well, just like how you do easily delete the comment of the victims you scam from other sites, ... you dont have access to this because this is my account and ripoffreport are not going to do as you requested unless the contact me... and stop all these mirage statements.

Our eyes are open... I still have evidence of our chat in my email box... but I will not do that... I only said what I need to say just to alert the general desperate fellows who may fall into your trap like I do to trend carefully... So I owe you no prove or court case... Better still, post to us here the photoes of your temple region and location and the sited police station... Let starts from there fraud Master.

AUTHOR: Oswald - (Nigeria)

I have said it before, and I will say it again... this man is a spiritual Fraudstar!! He claims that only those who complains are those who refuse to obey a simple order... Really!!! simple order you call it? An order and demands that has no ending... Okay I know he may not remember my name cos the name is different from the one he knows. My dear readers let me explain to you what he will do to you; First he will sound so easy that you only need to pay the material invocation fee... even if you ask him if there is anything else aside this fee, he will say nothing. Once you send him the money, he will asked you to wait for an update. After some hours probably in the night he will send you a message claiming that the gods ask you to meet and have sex with a mad man/woman...threatening that he will be watching you from his temple. ofcourse, he knows most people will never opt for such act So he gave an option of paying a certain fee to appease the gods, mine was about $322, just to appease the gods... however, he also knows those that come to him for such help dont usually have all the money readily available, so if you have a day or more delay to pay the appeasing fee, obviously your material invocation gets spoilt, then you will have to pay for another material invocation fee after paying the appeasing fee. Once you have done this, he will again come up with evil forces that are fighting and stoping you from becoming rich and which are preventing him from invoking the money for you... so to clear ways, he will also again ask for another fee depending on what he fills like.. mine was 470$ and after this he will also claim that the material invocation had also spoilt again... to him he claim that the material invocation if not use within 24 hours, it gets spoilt and you are meant to pay another one... and after paying and assuring you he will invoke the money once he chained the evil spirits... he will still come up with another story from the gods about a certain behaviour or doubt you had about him, then he says the gods says you must be punish from your sin, hence demands for another money...

This goes on and on and on... till you get tired of sending money, probably you get more broke and enter into more debts and then gives up the expectation since you see no ending or assurring result... thats when he blames you of not following orders and instructions... Please people if you like you can try your luck with him and you see for your self... This man is a professional spiritual fraudstar... a yahoo plus... Also, please... folks, dont send your picture to him, because he literally casts spell on it and thus you never gets rest of mind until you keep giving him the money at a certain stage when he frees you and you come to your senses. I am telling you the truth...I am not blackmailing, this is a personal experience... he like to curse and threaten you if you call him a scam making him appear for real but he is not!!

The Living Master, hear this.. I will expose you! I will write a blog about you and advertise and spread the word wide enough that you will have less victims to your hyip schemes. You prey on the weak and the destitudes,...you're such a heartless and souless individual... If your seevices are real and transparent why didn't you indicate in your site about the subsequent fees you collect, including the appeasing fees, evil force chained fees, abuse fees..etc... Why did you make it look like its only the material invocation fee that needs to be paid? Dear readers, pls if it sounds too good to be true its probably is... Otherwise, what kind of gods that wants to help ending up milking his poor clients dryand left with nothing? What kind of gods that offers help yet threatened sorrow once you show interest? Please, stay away from that site www.meet-thelivingmaster.com, its a scam and a spiritual fraudstar, a big one... Let him talk on this post again and I am ready to reply him, anytime any day... So if you are reading this and you are dancing to his tune... its either you ve already sent him ur picture of which he has cast an evil spell on it, or you re an ignorant fellow who have decided to be a fool... Cheer!

#27 REBUTTAL Owner of company

AUTHOR: THELIVING - (Ghana)

I here by Challenge the so called fake author / poster that  called himself Oswald to post his evidents here online  and Proof of his payment and all our communications  , also let him submit all that to Ghana Police service  if in  deed he was cheated as he claimed , let the general Public be our judge . I also challenge  him to come down to Ghana and make official complain  to Ghana Police Service. Failure to do that let ripoffreport delete all his post . let him post his contact to enable my lawyers take a legal action against him and his post.

This is to inform the general public that my attention has been draw to a post by one Oswald who claimed that he spent about $2,500 . i could have not react but for the fact that my number and address is inlcuded in the post.

Let me state clear here that the so called poster is a lier . there is no Oswald that made any form of payment not to talk of $2,500 to me or to my Temple for any work. all materials fee paid for any work is use to purchase items for the work and  work is done and complited  with result . only those who are selfish who do not want to obey simple order from the Temple are those complaining and such persons are 0.5% among all persons that contacted me for spiritual assitant.

Let the so called Oswald come down to Ghana and make a official comaplain with the police in Ghana . my Temple address remain same. let him bring all his eveident against me. i am waiting . he is a lier as such his compain can not be taken serious.

#28 REBUTTAL Owner of company

False complains against me by one Oswald

AUTHOR: THELIVING - (Ghana)

This is to inform the general public that my attention has been draw to a post by oe Oswald who claimed that he spent about $2,500 . i could have not react but for the fact that my number and address is inlcuded in the post.

Let me state clear here that the so called poster is a lier . thereis no Oswald that made any form of payment not to talk of $2,500 to me or to my Temple for any work. all materials fee paid for any work , work is done and comaplted with result . only those who are selfish who do not want vto obey simple order from the Temple are those complaining and such persons are 0.5% among all persons that contact me for spiritual assitant.