Complaint Review: The Living Master - Tamale North region

• The Living Master
    6 Ama steet, behind tamale police state
    Tamale, North region
    Ghana

Please, guys stay away from that website I came in contact with the website... The living master who claims to be a problem solver turns out to be a problem compounder! his real name is murtalah musa. at first he asked me to present my details which I did. he to me it will work for me and I should go ahead to pay for the materials for instant wealth invocation, which I did. but later he asks to make love with a mad woman or redeem the task by paying a fee to appease the gods which I did. he however claims I was being tide down by some negative forces and these spirits needs to be chained so as to complete the invocation, which I did pay... he will then ask you to pay for the materials invocation fee back and forth each time a specific task he give, claiming that the materials spoils easily if I did meet task within 48 hours...

It keeps going on and on, he keep asking one form of payment for material to another... I spent over $2500.. Guys! pls stay away from this site. dont even contact him. you may search all over the internet and may not fine a trace of complain about him. thats because by the time you are finally done with him, you must be out of cash and source and it may still look like its your fault not to complete the task... he willl even threatened you by using the name of his gods to come against you.. so anyone reading this, I assume you are very lucky... I have been the sacrificial lamb... I wouldnt want more people to be his victim...

This man, THE LIVING MASTER, its s good con artist, that will keep running you dry with some invitable procedures that may seems genuine. And by the time you realize it... you re already empty! And pls. Dont let those testimonies on his website decieve you... I can assure you they are not real. The webpage seems to be rum by a group of Ghanaian and Nigerian guys, cos they know their wand too well that you can hardly identify scamming scheme. I am a victim and that website scam me of over $2500. They annoying thing is he keeps asking you to bring more money with not too different prize task. He ask you to pay to appease the gods, he ask you to pay to chain demonic spirits claimed to be the cause of your life failure, he also ask you to pay materials invocation fee etc and his method of request is very tricky and you will be drown to insist he is true and genuine. Please, guys stay away from that website "www.meet-thelivingmaster.com". By the time he is done with you, it will look as if its your fault the work is not done by not following orders to the least and then you wont want to complain. The living master, its a big scammer... you may wonder no negative reviews about him on the internet... thats because, his victims are meant to believe its their fault not to continue following his orders and sending him money. My dear, there is a threshold to everything in life... if someone keeps asking for money and yet your promise and expected result its not yet achieve, pls think twice and retrieve otherwise you the risk of being bank robbed. Trust me people, if you start the journey of instant wealth invocation with this man or men, you will never get it done and you end of being in heavy debt. Pls stay away from that website...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2018 04:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-living-master/tamale-north-region/the-living-master-this-man-the-living-master-its-s-good-con-artist-that-will-keep-runni-1455506. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

2Author
0Consumer
2Employee/Owner

Stop decieving the general public.

AUTHOR: Oswald - (Nigeria)

I suppose, you are concerned because maybe one of your suppose client have search the internet and came across my complain. Well, just like how you do easily delete the comment of the victims you scam from other sites, ... you dont have access to this because this is my account and ripoffreport are not going to do as you requested unless the contact me... and stop all these mirage statements.

Our eyes are open... I still have evidence of our chat in my email box... but I will not do that... I only said what I need to say just to alert the general desperate fellows who may fall into your trap like I do to trend carefully... So I owe you no prove or court case... Better still, post to us here the photoes of your temple region and location and the sited police station... Let starts from there fraud Master.

Do not be decieved... by those strong claims from this Man... Murtala Musah A. K. A The Living Master

AUTHOR: Oswald - (Nigeria)

I have said it before, and I will say it again... this man is a spiritual Fraudstar!! He claims that only those who complains are those who refuse to obey a simple order... Really!!! simple order you call it? An order and demands that has no ending... Okay I know he may not remember my name cos the name is different from the one he knows. My dear readers let me explain to you what he will do to you; First he will sound so easy that you only need to pay the material invocation fee... even if you ask him if there is anything else aside this fee, he will say nothing. Once you send him the money, he will asked you to wait for an update. After some hours probably in the night he will send you a message claiming that the gods ask you to meet and have sex with a mad man/woman...threatening that he will be watching you from his temple. ofcourse, he knows most people will never opt for such act So he gave an option of paying a certain fee to appease the gods, mine was about $322, just to appease the gods... however, he also knows those that come to him for such help dont usually have all the money readily available, so if you have a day or more delay to pay the appeasing fee, obviously your material invocation gets spoilt, then you will have to pay for another material invocation fee after paying the appeasing fee. Once you have done this, he will again come up with evil forces that are fighting and stoping you from becoming rich and which are preventing him from invoking the money for you... so to clear ways, he will also again ask for another fee depending on what he fills like.. mine was 470$ and after this he will also claim that the material invocation had also spoilt again... to him he claim that the material invocation if not use within 24 hours, it gets spoilt and you are meant to pay another one... and after paying and assuring you he will invoke the money once he chained the evil spirits... he will still come up with another story from the gods about a certain behaviour or doubt you had about him, then he says the gods says you must be punish from your sin, hence demands for another money...

This goes on and on and on... till you get tired of sending money, probably you get more broke and enter into more debts and then gives up the expectation since you see no ending or assurring result... thats when he blames you of not following orders and instructions... Please people if you like you can try your luck with him and you see for your self... This man is a professional spiritual fraudstar... a yahoo plus... Also, please... folks, dont send your picture to him, because he literally casts spell on it and thus you never gets rest of mind until you keep giving him the money at a certain stage when he frees you and you come to your senses. I am telling you the truth...I am not blackmailing, this is a personal experience... he like to curse and threaten you if you call him a scam making him appear for real but he is not!!

The Living Master, hear this.. I will expose you! I will write a blog about you and advertise and spread the word wide enough that you will have less victims to your hyip schemes. You prey on the weak and the destitudes,...you're such a heartless and souless individual... If your seevices are real and transparent why didn't you indicate in your site about the subsequent fees you collect, including the appeasing fees, evil force chained fees, abuse fees..etc... Why did you make it look like its only the material invocation fee that needs to be paid? Dear readers, pls if it sounds too good to be true its probably is... Otherwise, what kind of gods that wants to help ending up milking his poor clients dryand left with nothing? What kind of gods that offers help yet threatened sorrow once you show interest? Please, stay away from that site www.meet-thelivingmaster.com, its a scam and a spiritual fraudstar, a big one... Let him talk on this post again and I am ready to reply him, anytime any day... So if you are reading this and you are dancing to his tune... its either you ve already sent him ur picture of which he has cast an evil spell on it, or you re an ignorant fellow who have decided to be a fool... Cheer!

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

The Living Master Is Real Never Cheat any one. Oswald bring your evident to the Public.

AUTHOR: THELIVING - (Ghana)

I here by Challenge the so called fake author / poster that  called himself Oswald to post his evidents here online  and Proof of his payment and all our communications  , also let him submit all that to Ghana Police service  if in  deed he was cheated as he claimed , let the general Public be our judge . I also challenge  him to come down to Ghana and make official complain  to Ghana Police Service. Failure to do that let ripoffreport delete all his post . let him post his contact to enable my lawyers take a legal action against him and his post.

This is to inform the general public that my attention has been draw to a post by one Oswald who claimed that he spent about $2,500 . i could have not react but for the fact that my number and address is inlcuded in the post.

Let me state clear here that the so called poster is a lier . there is no Oswald that made any form of payment not to talk of $2,500 to me or to my Temple for any work. all materials fee paid for any work is use to purchase items for the work and  work is done and complited  with result . only those who are selfish who do not want to obey simple order from the Temple are those complaining and such persons are 0.5% among all persons that contacted me for spiritual assitant.

Let the so called Oswald come down to Ghana and make a official comaplain with the police in Ghana . my Temple address remain same. let him bring all his eveident against me. i am waiting . he is a lier as such his compain can not be taken serious.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

False complains against me by one Oswald

AUTHOR: THELIVING - (Ghana)

This is to inform the general public that my attention has been draw to a post by oe Oswald who claimed that he spent about $2,500 . i could have not react but for the fact that my number and address is inlcuded in the post.

Let me state clear here that the so called poster is a lier . thereis no Oswald that made any form of payment not to talk of $2,500 to me or to my Temple for any work. all materials fee paid for any work , work is done and comaplted with result . only those who are selfish who do not want vto obey simple order from the Temple are those complaining and such persons are 0.5% among all persons that contact me for spiritual assitant.