X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: The Results Group - Phoenix Arizona

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Grass Valley California
  • The Results Group theresultsgrp.com Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

The Results Group promised success with their program, now their gone and no way to reach them. Ripoff Phoenix Arizona

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: contact rebecca

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I requested info on home businesses from another company. I then received many responses from others. After being contacted by The Results Group I did research on them. They came out squeeky clean. I signed up for the Platinum package with Rebecca, a total cost of $4500.00 for the casino and Amazon (Direct TV was sold out). I had problems monitoring the activity for 6 months. When my 105% guarantee was up 12-10-06 I decided to cancel to no avail. None of the numbers (phone or e-mail) are active. When I found this site, it appears all the reports are in 12-06. I guess they are having a great Christmas. How do I find these crooks? I have a friend that lives in Glendale Arizona that would be happy to go by and take pictures and confront anyone there. I need an address though. I had it but can't find the paper it was written on. I will help all of us as much as I can. I hope we aren't on the Titanic. There has to be a responsible party that can be hunted down like a rabid dog. I counted on these crooks, they took advantage of me, now it's my turn.

Dale
Grass Valley, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2006 11:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-results-group/phoenix-arizona/the-results-group-promised-success-with-their-program-now-their-gone-and-no-way-to-reach-226625. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

contact rebecca

AUTHOR: Ken - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Wednesday, December 27, 2006
you can contact rebecca anderson at her home number in chandler az @ 480-831-7295

#1 Consumer Suggestion

FTC & Arizona AG have filed actions against TRG

AUTHOR: Armando - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Thursday, December 21, 2006
The Federal Trade Commission and Arizona Attorney General's office have filed actions against TRG. File your complaints there.

dec/2006/TheResultsGroup.pdf

"Attorney General Terry Goddard today announced that his office has filed suit against The Results Group (TRG) and its managers, Edward
Longoria and Amber Halvorson, alleging that their work-at-home business opportunity
scheme violated the Arizona Consumer Fraud Act."

The Results Group Working out of a boiler room in Phoenix, the operation charged between $99 and $599 to build and host Web sites affiliated with the Web sites of Fortune 500 retail companies such as Amazon.com and Overstock.com. Consumers would make money when those retailers paid commissions for sales made through the consumers' Web sites.

In fact, the large retailers were unaware of any such affiliation, and consumers made no money. The FTC charged that the operation falsely represented that purchasers would receive substantial income as well as substantial assistance from an expert staff, and used false and misleading statements to encourage consumers to buy the business opportunity.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair