Complaint Review: The Sale Guru -

• Reported By: Theresa — Kentwood Michigan United States
  • The Sale Guru

United States

The Sale Guru Received money and never sent product Internet

I ordered a curling iron from this company on September 30, 2017.  They billed me $54.95 on October 5, 2017.  I never received the product so I emailed them.  I got no response.  I tried using the support email address on the email confirmation, and it returned undeliverable.  I clicked the link to their website on the confirmation email and the site is no longer active.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2018 10:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-sale-guru/-/the-sale-guru-received-money-and-never-sent-product-internet-1425614. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content