X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: The Spherion Group - Pittsburgh Pennsylvania

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Fenton Missouri
  • The Spherion Group PO Box 5830 Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-940-4850 ext 70
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

The Spherion Group RIPOFF SCAM ARTISTS!! Pittsburgh Pennsylvania

*Consumer Suggestion: Unfortunately you will never see that money again

The Spherion Group said that they could give me a loan if I were to either give them a cosigner that made around $75K or if I were to give them $1635 for "insurance" and I would be refunded half of that after 6 months of on time payments towards the loan.

Well, now I am very concerned because I had to give them a voided check (and of course, it has my checking/routing number on it), a copy of my driver's license, and a recent paycheck stub. Now, they have all of my personal info and I'm scared that something else may happen.

I am now out $1635 and I have no loan to show for it. I checked online, and saw numerous websites about this company and how they are a Scam Artist Company and several people have fallen to them.

All I want is my money back and these guys put away. I spoke with a woman named Maria Turner at extension 708. Now, it goes straight to her voicemail and all I can do is leave voicemail after voicemail with no one contacting me back.

I have already filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau of Pennsylvania and have contacted the FBI. Let's take this guys out and get our money back!!!

Ryan
Fenton, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2006 12:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-spherion-group/pittsburgh-pennsylvania-15232/the-spherion-group-ripoff-scam-artists-pittsburgh-pennsylvania-204374. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Unfortunately you will never see that money again

AUTHOR: Dawn - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Sunday, August 06, 2006
Same thing happened to my husband and I. Those people are in Canada. You didn't send your money to any Fairbank's insurance (or whatever else they call it), you sent it to the person you talked to on the phone. And they asked for the control number because with that they don't even have to produce ID to pick up your money. And Canda is out of the US's jurisdiction. Hopefully the Canadian law enforcement is actively pursuing these thieves. But as far as recovery goes, well, let's just say hope for revenge. You have a better chance.
Investigates Reputation Repair