X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: The Springs/Robertson communities - colorado springs colorado

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: lawrence — colorado springs colorado United States
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • The Springs/Robertson communities 1095 western drive colorado springs, colorado United States

The Springs/Robertson communities The Springs mobile home park. took our insurance money for more than a year but did not pay the insurance company colorado springs colorado

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

April 2014 we moved into Them Springs Mobile Home park. We were told at the time we purchased our home that insurance would be factored into our escrow payments as part of our monthly mortgage payment. We didnt think anything more about it and moved in.

Then the hail came and destroyed our new home, windows, roof, sighting, ect. We were told we were on a list of homes to be repaired by the park and that the insurance would take care of it. It is Sept. 2018 and still our home has not been fully repaired: roof, broken windows, sighting.

They did however send the parks family members around to paint and repair our front door awning. When we asked about our insurance money they told us it had been paid but they could not find the money. Also Christy the park manager enterd our home while serving a complaint notice without our permission.

Christy plays favorites with park teneants and often tells everyone about your personal buisness, also when there is a problem with our mortgage payment instead of dealing with the mortgage company directly we have to go through Christy. When we do get ahold of the servicing company that takes payment for our loan, they have a differant story than Christy.

Yes we have been late on out mortgage but, my wife is sick and has a cognitive brain desease so I only have one income. Also our home loan is not reported to my credit. I have been told that I can not personally sell my home or list it with an outside sales company because springs mobile home park has to approve the sale. I find this rediculous and I think there are alot of shady buisness practices taking place here and this communities finances need to be looked into.

Do not believe anything the front office tells you They lie constantly and then when confronted they lie about lieing. They will use your personal information to discredit you and make others believe you are just trying to smear them because of the situation you are in finacially.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2018 12:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/the-springsrobertson-communities/colorado-springs-colorado-80915/the-springsrobertson-communities-the-springs-mobile-home-park-took-our-insurance-money-1461816. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair