X  |  CLOSE

• Updated:
  • Reported By: Barbara — Springville Pennsylvania United States
  • Thegiftbox.com

United States

Thegiftbox.com Mom box Ordered a subcription and the link was not working and it just kept saying processing so I clicked to exit and it was ordered again. I tried to cancel but the will not return my phone calls or emails. They charged my account for $60 and when I try and log into my account it says my password is wring so I get a link to reset and it wont work it just keeps me going to the home screen. There is no possible way to even get into my account to try and cancel the subscriptions. This is the worst customer service and company I have ever dealt with. At least they could answer or at least have a website that works.

Ordered a subcription and the link was not working and it just kept saying processing so I clicked to exit and it was ordered again. I tried to cancel but the will not return my phone calls or emails. They charged my account for $60 and when I try and log into my account it says my password is wring so I get a link to reset and it wont work it just keeps me going to the home screen. There is no possible way to even get into my account to try and cancel the subscription. Super bad customer service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2018 08:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/thegiftboxcom/-/thegiftboxcom-mom-box-ordered-a-subcription-and-the-link-was-not-working-and-it-just-kep-1422588. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content