X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: ThemeForest.net - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Michael Baker — United States of America
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • ThemeForest.net Internet United States of America

ThemeForest.net Envato Buy themes at your own RISK! You'll never get your money back if you get a bad theme! Internet

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I bought a theme from themeforest.net called Serrano.  The theme crashed my computer and all my plug-ins.  I wrote customer support.  The response I received from Ibrahim Rodrguez and Drew (Staff)), was "Per the terms and conditions author support is not required."

They do not provide support for their products.  The theme authors do not reply to inquiries.

I searched for a telephone number to call them.  They have no phone number.  I wrote and asked for a phone number.  Their response, "We don't provide telephone support."

I asked for a refund.  They don't give refunds.  I opened a dispute with PayPal for the $47 purchase. They fought the dispute.

I got stuck with a theme I cannot use, terrible customer support, and a wasted $47 bucks.

I spoke with a friend who bought a theme from themeforest.net -- lots of problems and no support.

My $47 advise to you:  Don't buy a theme from themeforest.net.

For their refusal to refund $47 for a bad theme, those jerks can spend years paying to repair their reputation on the Internet!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2012 08:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/themeforestnet/internet/themeforestnet-envato-buy-themes-at-your-own-risk-youll-never-get-your-money-back-if-947218. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair