X  |  CLOSE

• ThePhoneGals87

brooklyn, NY
    United States

ThePhoneGals87 Danielle Lilker Provided False Tracking For Order brooklyn NY

On 10/28/2018 I purchased a Google pixel 2 64gb (supposedly mint condition GSM unlocked in orginal box), a set of Pamu Bluetooth headphones with the base and charger, 2 cases and an unused screen protector for a total of $400 from seller ThePhoneGals87 AKA Danielle Lilker from Brooklyn NY (location on the profile don't know where they are really from) estimated delivery was 10/31/2028 well it stopped moving on the date it was suppose to been delivered it seems the package has just disappeared the seller will not respond to any messages I have had to contact the mods over the marketplace forum and alert them i have filed a claim with usps but haven't gotten a response yet! I am fighting to get a full refund with a seller that isn't responding I'm starting to believe the pictures weren't even of an item they had and they are just trying to take my money and run! I was informed to post here file a better business bureau claim, FTC claim what can I do to get my money back from this seller without having to wait up to a month? I have reached out to my bank for unauthorized activity but it could take up to a month to be investigated before I get a refund. [continued below]....

..... Something needs to be done about this seller immediately! This isn't a simple scam this is a $400 theft! They stole $400 from me and vanished why doesn't Venmo hold seller parents to insure shipment first?! How do I get Venmo to take action against them?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2018 04:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/thephonegals87/brooklyn-ny/thephonegals87-danielle-lilker-provided-false-tracking-for-order-brooklyn-ny-1466361. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content