X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Third Fifth Bank - Cincinnati Ohio

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Kannapolis North Carolina
  • Third Fifth Bank Cincinnati, Ohio U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-9723030

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
Bank account from First Charter was set up with overdraft protection, Third Fifth told me I would have the same account and overdraft, however I found out that I wasn't covered when I had a check bounce. I still don't understand why the check bounced, some charges that I didn't take into consideration, Not only did they not have my overdraft, but they claim that the check was redeposited 4 times with fees for each time, and no payments made.

I was out of town when the first issue occurred and called immediately and was told the check was paid, it wasn't, and I within an hour went to the bank to cover the check. Called the people to whom the check was made and no they did not redeposit it, and their policy would only allow it to be redeposited 2 times, so all these fees but a daily fee it unique to Third Fifth. I can not get them to send me copies of any notification that they would not carry my overdraft protection with my account, they refused to let me escalate the issue, and they refuse to do anything about the fees.

I also would like to mention that I never agreed to an account with those kinds of fees, I thought I was getting the same account I had with First Charter. The bottom line here is --- are there any class action suits that I can get involved with, this bank is really doing things badly and really needs to be held to some standard of banking as well as customer service.

Lynda
Kannapolis, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2009 12:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/third-fifth-bank/cincinnati-ohio-45263/third-fifth-bank-over-draft-fees-and-policies-cincinnati-ohio-411069. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair