X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Thor Credit/GEMB Lending - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Westlake Village California
  • Thor Credit/GEMB Lending thorcredit.com Internet U.S.A.

Thor Credit/GEMB Lending Thor/GEMB Ripoff Irvine Internet

removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
Regarding my dealings with Thor Credit, AKA GEMB Lending

On March 9, 2009, I called (877) 440-6042 and left a message at extension 4636.
On March 10, 2009 I called (800) 872-7759 and spoke to Michael G at extension 4230. He indicated I should call him back the next day to discuss my making a payment.
On March 11, 2009 I called (800) 872-7759 and left a message for Michael G at extension 4230. He didn't return my call.
On March 12, 2009 I called (800) 872-7759 and spoke to Michael G at extension 4230. I asked him why he never called me back and he said he's been very busy. I told him: It's as if you don't want me to pay you what I owe!. He made no comment

I told him I was willing to pay all of our late payment with penalties:

Dec. 08: $595.38 + ($29.77)
Jan. 09: $595.38 + ($29.77)
Feb. 09: $595.38 + ($29.77)
Mar.09: $595.38

Total = $2470.83

He said that it wasn't enough That I owed another $31.00 for a repossession fee.

He then indicated that he was going to repossess our RV, even though I was willing to pay $2470.83 ON-THE-SPOT

If my RV is repossessed, I wish to bring suit against GEMB/Thor for failure to accept my payments and for continuing to file bad credit reports against my wife and myself.

One only has to do a quick Google on their name to see how many unhappy customers they have...

This is amazing to me

One of the purposes of writing this letter was to send it to THOR and GEMB Lending just to make sure that management is aware of how difficult it is to pay them or just plain deal with them. I shouldn't be surprised that finding them on the Internet for the sake of sending a copy of this letter via email is also impossible. I believe they are purposely hard to find and hard to reach and that their mantra as a business is to treat customers like dirt.

Gary
Westlake Village, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2009 02:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/thor-creditgemb-lending/internet/thor-creditgemb-lending-thorgemb-ripoff-irvine-internet-433534. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair