Complaint Review: Thrillant - Internet

• Reported By: Kelly — Murray Utah USA
  • Thrillant

Internet
    USA

Thrillant RushCube (((redacted))) selling skydiving and helicopter tours that they won't deliver Kennesaw Internet

Thrillant RushCube 860-581-4466 selling skydiving and helicopter tours that they won't deliver Kennesaw

RushCube aka Thrilliant offeres adventure tours such as helicopter tours.  I purchased a half hour tour for three for $526 as a gift but when I went to schedule the tour I began to experience an endless series of delays and apologies for the delays.  After sending seven email asking to schedule a tour and having two phone calls I finally called, sat on hold for a very long time and pressed tthe issue to try to get the services I was promised.

Many of their tactics raised red flaggs, when I called to schedule the tour they wanted to tell me when i had called down to the minute and day and what I said.  I told them I didn't care and just wanted to schedule my tour.  It was clear in the end that this tactic was leading up to informing me that they had made everything clear, specifically the no-refund policy.  I don't really want a refund I want the tour I purchased but they can't deliver.

In an email responce they indicated it required a day to schedule a tour, I never got a final responce after trying for two weeks to get my tour scheduled.   When I called they were able to get the tour guide on the phone instantly, I was not allowed to speak with the tour guide and it was clear from the amount of information the agent had on the tour guide that they hadn’t actually called anyone.  To make a long story short they changed the city that they said the tour was offered from with went from being in the town we are staying to having to drive 6 hours then the dates we asked for became unavailable.

Between the stallnig and every other tactic to discourage us to the point of making it impossible.

After some investigation I found that they are just a broker that calls up and schedules a tour with whoever they can find after you buy your tour.  This is how highly disreputable companies work.  It’s OK to be a broker but the reputable companies have agreements with the providers and even purchase inventory.  This company can’t commit or offer a real service because they haven’t purchased anything nor do they have any agreements that commit the tour companies to provide what they are selling.  So if they get lucky you might get what you paid for but I’m not sure they want you to redeem you pre-paid certificate for a tour.  They are looking to fatigue you so they can keep your money.

I’m hoping I can dispute the charge on my credit card but I don't expect to see my money or get the tour I purchased.  It would be far better if I had done some research and found the actual provider of the tour than paid a middle man who’s only interest is in scamming me out of my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2015 03:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/thrillant/internet/thrillant-rushcube-redacted-selling-skydiving-and-helicopter-tours-that-they-wont-1261581. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content