X  |  CLOSE

Nationwide
    United States

THRYV DEXYP DEXYP THRYV Fraud Advertising, Scam Scam Scammers USA

*UPDATE Employee: Company employee

In the month of Aug 2018 Thryv calls me to help advertise our business on the internet. They offer several business plans depending on how you want to be listed. I picked the cheapest plan for one reason only. I don't know these people and only read a few reviews on line. I suppose they make up their own reviews.

So for the cheap price of $34.00 per month I figured to give it a try. Once you pay them then you can log into their software dashboard to see how it looks. And to see approx 60 web search engines they promise you would be listed in. They also promise your web site will be placed at the top of the page across all of these search engines. After about one week you can click on any of the web search engines to see your listing. At this point we were only listed on 49 of the 60 search engines. These search engines are some of the bottom feeders.

Very low on the scale of search engines. I've never seen them before. However those small search engines really wasn't what I was looking for. I was more interested in Yahoo, Bing and Google. However on these three search engines we were not being listed. It said pending. So I waited a few more days. During this time I was searching for us on line. Under my organic searches we were doing very well. But under DEXYP or THRYV nothing. So I called and emailed until they finally answered. I was able to cancel this service, but not the end of the story.

We few weeks later this guy named Darrel "Supervisor" called me. And apologized for the poor services . He went on to say he could make it up to me by offering this $600.00 package "top of the line" for $234.00 per month. I really thought this guy was a salesmen. Car salesmen. Anyway he said they would create a landing page for our web site, be at the top of all the search engines etc. I kept saying no. But I finally gave in. Darrel said give him one week for his team to put this together. And on the following week he would call me to go over this advertising. After one week he did call. But he put off our phone meeting for a few more days. I gave him the benefit. A few days later still nothing. Still didn't see our web site. So I called, no answer.

So when Darrel doesn't answer the phone it goes to voice mail to call his supervisor. I called Peter at 314-332-2311. He didn't answer and goes to voice mail. His voice mail said to contact his supervisor Rodney 314-332-2326. Left voice mail with him. Waited a few days. So now I start sending emails. CANCEL CANCEL and CANCEL. But no one ever replied. So I cancelled my credit card they have on file. Because they already got me for $234.00. So I demand my money back. Nothing. And now its been over a month. Guess what, still no advertising, no landing page, no nothing.

At this point I cancelled my credit card just in case. Shortly after that yes they tried to charge my card again. I send them another email, cancel their crap and return my money or I will file with RIPPOFF Report. Still nothing. Today I get a charge on my credit card. WOW. I have a new number so how did they do this.

These people have theft down to a science. They has their credit card processing company call my credit card company. They were able to convince my credit card company to process this payment on my new card. So I called my credit card company. WOW . Maybe it is taken care of now. Or maybe not. These people will lie to you, not provide any decent service and steal your money. Scams.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2018 07:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/thryv-dexyp/nationwide/thryv-dexyp-dexyp-thryv-fraud-advertising-scam-scam-scammers-usa-1463933. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Company employee

AUTHOR: Ed - (United States)

POSTED: Friday, October 19, 2018

Hi -

I'm sorry to know of the dissatisfaction outlined in your review. This is definitely not indicative of DexYP and for that I apologize. We are eager to look into this matter and do our best to address all concerns and work to try and resolve it for you.

Please email us at Social@DexYP.com providing your business information an telephone number. The matter will then be expedited.

Ed