Complaint Review: Tim Tortora of ASA Clerk, Inc . / F3Fin Full Force Financial - Los Angeles 925 N La Brea Ave., Suite 4069

• Submitted: Fri, August 24, 2018
  • Updated: Fri, August 24, 2018
  • Reported By: Chris — los angeles United States
  • Tim Tortora of ASA Clerk, Inc . / F3Fin Full Force Financial
    CA
    Los Angeles, 925 N La Brea Ave., Suite 4069
    United States

Tim Tortora of ASA Clerk, Inc . / F3Fin Full Force Financial This guy took my code, took my time and didn't pay me a single dollar. His name is Tim Tortora of ASA Clerk, Inc. 925 N La Brea Ave., Suite 4069 Los Angeles, CA 90038 This guy posted a Craigslist ad, we did a contract and all, I did something like 60+ hours of work, never paid 925 N La Brea Ave., Suite 4069 Los Angeles 925 N La Brea Ave., Suite 4069

*Author of original report: Scamvent also lists Tim Tortora as a possible fraud

Tim basically invited me into his project repository to do a lot of fixes for his project.

Video obiously proves a development environment was created, video also goes into detail where I troubleshoot issues with the application and fix it in real time (was originally made to show the client the work had been complete).

Some of the errors were :  Importing of CSV/XLS files for Vendors, My Account->Settings 500 error (video shows that error settings in PHP is the likely culprit). And also AJAX searching of Vendors on the Enter -> PO . Enter -> AP pages (this also includes a formatting fix for the view

www.datahugs.com/Proof-Importing-And-Vendor-Search-Works.mp4

www.datahugs.com/Proof-Settings-MyAccountPage-Fix.mp4

www.datahugs.com/W9-ProofItWorks-AllowsDuplicates.mp4 (he wanted to change the behavior from W9's getting uploaded and not storing to the database if they're duplicate to the opposite, which is to allow duplicates)

I've already sent these videos to him. Basically did a lot of discovery, setting up of a development environment, etc.

Have nothing to show for over 60 hours of work @ a rate of $400/day that we agreed upon (in writing).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2018 01:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tim-tortora-of-asa-clerk-inc-f3fin-full-force-financial/los-angeles-925-n-la-brea-ave-suite-4069-90038/tim-tortora-of-asa-clerk-inc-f3fin-full-force-financial-this-guy-took-my-code-took-1458067. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Scamvent also lists Tim Tortora as a possible fraud

AUTHOR: Chris - (United States)

I find it very interesting that 7 years ago the website administrator of ScamVent made mention of this guy.  Seems to be a recurrence :

http:// scamvent. com/ forums/ topic/ pleasure -pig -llc -tim -tortora -and -alex -guerra/