What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair

Complaint Review: timeforbuy -

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: RICHARD — MIDDLEBURY United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • timeforbuy United States

timeforbuy Supposed to sell me a ladder

*General Comment: LADDER

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

On 12/26/2018 I saw on Facebook a telescoping ladder being sold for $39.90   It said something like : get yours now or buy now, so I clicked on it            it took me to a sight called timeforbuy.

I gave them my credit card number and purchased it  almost immediately I received an email confirming my order from timeforbuy  order #3208 the next day I decided to purchase another one, so i went back on my email confirmation there was a View your order and Visit our store, so I clicked onto Visit our store that took me to a sight called afterlunch, which had the same ladder at the same price so using the same credit card i placed the order.

I received an email from afterlunch the same day order #1762  on 12/26/2018 my card was charged $39.90 and on 12/27/2018 my card was charged another $39.90  both were paid to TIMEANDMORETRAVEL MANCHESTER LN which does not seem to even exist.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2019 09:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/timeforbuy/timeforbuy-supposed-to-sell-me-a-ladder-1471351. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 General Comment

LADDER

AUTHOR: adriana - (United States)

POSTED: Tuesday, March 12, 2019

I also got rip-off for 2 ladders, did you ever get your money back or ladders?