X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Titanium Productions Inc. - norfolk Virginia

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Estelle — norfolk Virginia
  • Titanium Productions Inc.
    101 west Plume Street
    norfolk, Virginia
    United States of America

Titanium Productions Inc. Partial Payment norfolk, Virginia

*Author of original report: One problem solved of many

Titanium Productions Inc. Won a janitorial bid for NRHA February 1, 2013. Myself and other janitors went 6 weeks without payment. March 15, 2013 a supervisor came to my building and gave me partial payment in cash. I do not know a working class person who can go 6 weeks without being paid. Not only was I underpaid, a handicapped lady working for the company only received a little over $100 dollars for a month's worth of work.

The overall attitude with Titanium Productions Inc. is indifference. I don't understand how a company holding a government contract is allowed to take advantage of people in this way. Titanium Productions Inc. also holds other big government contracts. I go to work early, I work hard, I should be paid all of the money owed to me. I should not have to argue with anyone, I should not have to sue.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2013 03:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/titanium-productions-inc/norfolk-virginia-23510/titanium-productions-inc-partial-payment-norfolk-virginia-1035403. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

One problem solved of many

AUTHOR: Estelle - ()

POSTED: Monday, March 18, 2013
A representative came to discuss money owed, but has yet to pay another employee in full.