X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Together Pretty -

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Jasmine — California USA

Together Pretty Together pretty wigs My favorite wigs emmawigs.store False advertising and stealing your money

This company had a promotion on wigs that was advertised online. I purchased wigs and purchased expedited shipping. After receiving the wigs in the mail. I found that I received wigs that I did not order. I immediately emailed the company to begin the refund process. The company emailed me back several times asking me to give my order number.

Each time I responded with whatever they asked for. The company then began to ignore my messages. After my final attempt to contact them, I stated clearly that the website policy states that I can get 100% money back and that they are violating that. I also stated due to the fact that I have already attempted to find a solution and have complied with the company for weeks, I am now seeking legal action. After sending this email, the company messages me back answering every ignored email.

The company also responded to me and told me they would give a 15% refund. I told the company I would not accept anything less than my 100% because that is there policy. I was also given the wrong product. The company then proceeded to email me and stated 35% refund. I sent an email stating I do not accept anything less than 100%. The company then proceeded to block my email address from contacting them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2019 03:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/together-pretty/together-pretty-together-pretty-wigsmy-favorite-wigsemmawigsstore-false-advertising-an-1473923. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair