X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Top DJ Gear - New York New York

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Los Angeles California
  • Top DJ Gear 259 Bowery New York, New York U.S.A.

Top DJ Gear dishonest stole horrendous customer service scam ripoff cheat New York New York

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
Ordering from topdjgear was the worst experience I've ever had with Internet shopping--or any type of shopping, for that matter.

A few days after I placed my order for three items (Torq w/ Torq control vinyl, Technic headphones, and a cartridge), I got an email saying that Torq was out of stock and asking if I wanted to wait for it to come in or order something else. I wasn't in a big rush to get it, so I emailed back saying that I'd wait. About six weeks later I received an email saying that my order had shipped. I got Torq in the mail (without the Torq control vinyl), and thought that the rest of my order would come soon.

Five months later, I still haven't received the rest of what I ordered, which amounts to more than $200 worth of equipment. I've called, left messages, emailed, and written customer service requests on their websites, but no one has responded. The one time someone actually picked up the phone, they immediately transferred me to an answering machine when I said that I had a problem with an order.

Their business is a scam, intended to cheat honest customers out of their money. The website is nice-looking and user-friendly, which gives consumers a false sense of security.

They took my money and never got the Torq control vinyl, headphones, or cartridge that I paid for.

Bryanna
Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2007 09:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/top-dj-gear/new-york-new-york-10002/top-dj-gear-dishonest-stole-horrendous-customer-service-scam-ripoff-cheat-new-york-new-yor-251319. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair