X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Calgary Other
  • Top Job Review 372 Rideau St #916-MC1 Ottawa, Ontario Canada

Top Job Review Never receives anything after making membership payment Ottawa Ontario Canada

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
This company never sends anything. I was promised to receive 3 items from them.

Paid $29.95 which is suppose to cover membership for 2 full years but did not receive anything from them.

And this is waht they claim in their email to me;"Our Directory contains over 175 listings of companies that are all looking for people to work from home. Beginning this month, each of our members will also get 2 more copies mailed out to them over the course of the next 18 months. These extra 2 copies of the Directory will list new and recently added companies in our Directory."

Surprisingly, 2 mths later I did received a letter. This time was another scam from Dawn Jewellery of 525 Highland Road West, Suite 137 Kitchener, ON N2M 5P4 It proves that these scammers are connected (WATCH OUT!!!! These SCAMMERS ARE RELATED!!!)

How i can prove that? cos i'm new to the country... no one could have my mailing address, my last name & first name... it not even up on the phone directory... plus name i use on initial contact was my pet name.... SCAMMERS--- hell you go for cheating our $$$

They advertise on Metro paper on a Daily basis... do watch out for these vicious ppl

Suu
Calgary
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2008 09:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/top-job-review/ottawa-ontario-k1n-1g7/top-job-review-never-receives-anything-after-making-membership-payment-ottawa-ontario-cana-344038. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair