Complaint Review: Top Notch Marine

• Updated: Sun, November 06, 2016
  • Reported By: Top Notch Sucker — Port Saint Lucie Florida USA
  • Top Notch Marine

, Florida

Top Notch Marine This company has no clue how to conduct business, owner is a the ring leader Fort Pierce Florida Florida

To start of course the honeymoon phase was great, prior to committing to anything they don't have you yet. Once you get started is usually if there is an issue post purchase, well I'm a sucker because once they filled the paperwork out incorrectly and the WRONG boat was rigged is where I should've said no more but sadly I continued on. I'm currently almost a month in, the gauges are analog not digital, so using the wrong gauges from the start, still not ordered currently.

The seat/live well pulled loose from the floor while underway, (very unsafe ride home) deck lights, horn, live well, anchor, throttles not adjusted, the list goes on. So to move forward, I after three weeks of Hanks screw ups, Gregs arrogance and empty promises, Ive requested my money back for a week and a half, after mentioning legal council the owner would rather take it to court rather than take care of a customer. So currently I have a $60,000 boat that I can't trust to take out on a pond in good weather.... currently trying to get money back but may have to really fight for it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2016 01:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content