X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: TopOnlineSurveys.com - Clickbank.com - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Ft. Campbell Kentucky
  • TopOnlineSurveys.com - Clickbank.com Internet U.S.A.

TopOnlineSurveys.com - Clickbank.com $35 one-time fee, ripoff Internet

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
Like many of the previous reports, I was added as a friend by a girl named Sally. I read her profile and it was all about those surveys. She even had people leave comments that said how they tried it and made money. So I went to their website, looked around, read their FAQs. Then I came to rip-offreport.com and searched clickbank.com. There is a question asking if it's a scam. According to another report, it used to say that their financial company, clickbank.com, was a BBB certified member. That person apparently shecked them out with the BBB and sent them a letter saying what she found. NOW the FAQ page says under the scam question that clickbank.com is a certified online safety member:

11.) How do I know this is not some SCAM? How do I know this is a legitimate employment offer?
We have been in business for two and a half years and going stronger than ever! In fact, there are many, many, more surveys and survey offers available today then when we first opened our business. The need for survey takers keeps rising and we need to fill the employment opportunities. If this was not a legitimate employment offer we would have been out of business long ago.

Also, our credit card processor clickbank.com is a certified online saftey member. A certified member would never process our credit cards if they had complaints or found this was a SCAM.

We assure you this is a legitimate employment offer.

Wow... I am posting rip-off-report.com on my myspace page AND I am making a bulletin about these people adding you to try and get you to join this thing.

Kelly
Ft. Campbell, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2006 10:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/toponlinesurveyscom-clickbankcom/internet/toponlinesurveyscom-clickbankcom-35-one-time-fee-ripoff-internet-181528. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair