What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair

Complaint Review: Touchstone Research Group - New York NY

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Brian — SAINT JOHNS United States
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Touchstone Research Group 244 5th Ave Ste 2571 New York, NY United States

Touchstone Research Group EZDD214 dd214.us Took money, did not complete service, refused refund New York NY

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I was in need of my DD214 (a form that shows you've satisfactorily served in the US Military and provides certain benefits).

I had gone through normal channels to receive a copy (i.e., the government, veteran's websites) — when I came across Touchstone Research Group and their "glowing" testimonials for why they are the best solution to help you get your copy of a DD214. Being desperate I took a chance and paid over $100 to get an expedited copy. They claim to have researchers near all the major document storage sites and a "researcher" personally goes with your approved/permission forms to get the copy hand delivered and mailed.

After approximately one month without hearing anything I contacted customer support and was basically informed that they make no guarantee — the guarantee is only that someone will try to get your documents. The claim is that the fee is to have someone go out and try to get a document — and told that even my own actions my have caused the problems:

"So, the client's own actions may be the actual cause of the delay

We generally will figure out what caused the delay, but in almost all events, such delays are beyond our control and not a result of our operations - hence no refund is possible, particularly in the case of issues created by the client him/herself (poor/inaccurate information, prior orders, claims)."

When reading online you will see they do this regularly — I cannot find one instance of a satisfied customer — Touchstone Research Group LLC and their partner sites (like EZDD214) all appear to be scamming and stealing money from veterans with no real recourse or refund options available.

In other RipoffReports you will see response from Jansen -- this is the same person who responded to me.

Ultimately, this organization is a complete and utter scam and serves to ripoff veterans and their families when they feel desperate to receive paperwork they need.

This is a worthless company and worthless people working for said company. I beg any veteran or family member desperate to get paperwork to avoid them at ALL COSTS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2018 04:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/touchstone-research-group/new-york-ny-0001/touchstone-research-group-ezdd214-dd214us-took-money-did-not-complete-service-refused-r-1452928. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content