X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: TP Supplies - Fort Mojave Arizona

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Arlington Virginia
  • TP Supplies 4075 Arcadia Lane Building A 3 &4 Fort Mojave, Arizona U.S.A.

TP Supplies ripoff Fort Mojave Arizona

Well, I like everyone else was scammed by this company. I just started ordering supplies the past two months, and this sounded like a great deal. I went over the pricing more than 3 times to make sure that I was really getting the deal that it seemed like.

I was contacted by Toni Clark, she told me that it was her and her husbands company, and that they were moving out of the DC area to Arizona (where she said her husband Paul was originally from. It made sense to me that they would be selling at cost to get things moved, and the prices were amazing. In the end I ended up with 9 items ordered for a total of 262.08 by their pricing that they had given me.

After we had decided on products, Toni went through the whole routine of you sound like a really great person, so I am going to throw in a palm pilot for free for you, and you should give me a call if you ever come out here, so that I can give you a tour. Needless to say, she definitely made me feel like she was sincere, and like this really was a great deal. When I asked for her number to call if I ever needed anything else, she told me that it was hard to reach her, since she was usually in the warehouse. However, she said that it would be much easier to reach her husband Paul on his cell phone in Arizona (the number listed above) so I figured that that would be fine.

Yesterday our internet was down all day, so I didn't have a chance to check up on the company like I normally would have. This morning however, this web site was the first bit of information that I got on the company, so the first thing that I did was call to cancel the order. I of course got voicemail just like everyone else, but I have left messages on both voicemails 4900 and 4902, stating that I needed to cancel the order as it would not be approved by the comptroller. I can only hope that they actually call me back, and that I can cancel the order before it arrives. I also let them know that I would be calling continuously throughout the day and for as long as it took to get a response.

I hope that I am lucky, and no packages arrive, but at least now I know what to expect, and I can refuse the shipment. Hopefully that will work and I won't get a $7000 bill. I really don't want to try to explain that one to the comptroller.

Well, here's wishing for the best

J
Washington, District of Columbia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2005 06:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tp-supplies/fort-mojave-arizona-86426/tp-supplies-ripoff-fort-mojave-arizona-158799. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content