X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Trac Phone Management And Staff - San Antonio Texas

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: san antonio Texas
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Trac Phone Management And Staff Ih35 N. San Antonio, Texas U.S.A.

Trac Phone Management And Staff - walmart ripoff bad bad customer service San Antonio Texas

my purse was stolen from my car. w/ my trac phone. i immediatly called tracfone people to turn it off. the lady told me she turned it off. then i asked about my remaining 97 min. she said to bad. you loose.

i asked for her superv. i then spoke to luis(who wouldnt give me his last name) i askd for his superv. i then spoke with ? and he told me to bad! trac phone doesnt care if you have a year prepaid service. nor if your phone got stolen. and he then hung up on me.

any way 9 hours later after my purse and phone were stolen my phone has not been turned off by the trac phone ppl. and the people who stole it are answering my phone.

S
san antonio, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2003 06:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/trac-phone-management-and-staff/san-antonio-texas-78239/trac-phone-management-and-staff-walmart-ripoff-bad-bad-customer-service-san-antonio-texa-69110. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair