Complaint Review: Trace Wendell Trajano - Internet
Trace Wendell Trajano Trace Trajano, Carl Fider, Jane Sabater, Querien Guance or Helieghna Ien Nguyen Real Estate Mentoring Program, Think Rich Quick Seminar, TRQ, Passive Income Program, Internet
Trace Wendell Trajano, the author of the book Think Rich Quick and the recently published book Think Rich Yuppies is a scammer in white robe. He pretended to be a multi-millionaire thru real estate investing in Ohio, U.S.A. He had fooled a lot of big names in the Philippines including a lot of investors who put their trust and confidence in him. How did I know this? Because I too had been scammed by TRACE TRAJANO and the rest of his associates including Jane Sabater, her virtual assistant that became now his live in partner after divorcing his wife, leaving behind his 2 kids (the youngest one is only 3 years old), Queiren Guance a.k.a Heleighna Ien Nguyen, and Carl Fider, the CEO of D.C. group of companies. With his sweet words and "Godly reassurances" and pretentions and after using the names of the credible centers of influence in the Philippines, I became a victim of his scam and had suffered hundeds of thousands in losses. His scam is clothed in various seminars that he holds including Quick Cash Real Estate Seminar, TRQ, Think Rich Quick Seminar, The Apprentice Challenge, and Passive Income Program. The company that reresents him is OneSeven Unlimited Holdings, D.C. Group of Companies, Tiger city Leisure and Realty Corporation. Don't be fooled by all his teachings, mentorship program, and his promises to give you a passive income. Below are only few of the long list of his fraud and deceit committed to a lot of people.
1. In his Apprentice Challenge Program, he promised that the winner will receive a price, he failed to gave their share, until now, the said victims are still waiting for that promised amount but didn't able to deliver it to them.
2. In his U.S. mastermind students, he colleced $5000 each for a lifetime coaching yet he cancelled it without notice. He is nowhere to be found and contacted.
3. In the TRQ events that did not push through, the atteendees are seeking for a refund (for a meager amount of P5000) yet he failed to provide the refund.
4. The Apprentice Challenge participants seeking a refund of P20-21K because he was not able to perform and conduct the said activity yet he refused to give the money back to them.
5. In the investors hoping for a passive return of their money yet he was not able to give it back not even a single penny.
6. Trace Trajano announced that he already sold his personality to D.C. Group of Companies yet he still continue to advertise his mentorship program.
This issue is simple, if he is able to leave his 2 kids in their very young age in exchange of living together with his virtual assistant Jane Sabater, what deceitful thoughts and actions is he not capable of doing?
The passive income program that he is offering is not registered with Securities and Exchange Commission and appropriate agencies. So, be careful when you're putting you money on his hands.
His conduct of seminars and other tranings do not have a permit from DTI and approriate agencies so this is illegal.
Legal actions are being done at this point from U.S. investors whom he had fooled and scammed (that's why he left United States) as well as victims all throughout the Philippines (Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao).
I don't want you to experience the same painful situation that I underwent with him. He is a scammer BIG TIME, bringing sweet words in his mouth. Check his background and business dealings so that you will know him better. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
TRACE TRAJANO, his associates are out there to commit FRAUD, DECEIT, AND SCAM! The moment you'll fall in his trap, your money will be extorted in seconds! Spread the word to your family and friends so that they won't undergo the same painful experience that I underwent with Trace Wendell Trajano, the scam artist that wrote "Think Rich Quick".
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2011 10:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/trace-wendell-trajano/internet/trace-wendell-trajano-trace-trajano-carl-fider-jane-sabater-querien-guance-or-helieghna-760076. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.