Complaint Review: TracFone - Nationwide

• Reported By: paulcr — Bismarck ND United States
  • TracFone

Nationwide
    United States

TracFone Delayed the transfer of my account to a new phone because of an internal issue

*Consumer Comment: They Are GARBAGE!

I bought a new phone today, after making sure all the arrangements were made beforehand for a smooth transition of my number, minutes, text, and data to the new phone. I get the phone and call them again to have everything transferred, after over 1/2 hour on the phone they tell me it will take at least 48 hours for the transfer to occur because of an issue on their end. I'm a Lyft driver, so I need my phone to make money. Every minute I don't have it I lose money.   Now I might not be so pissed off if this were the first time this has happened, but it has happened every time I've bought a new phone. I would have thought that by this time they would have resolved their issue...but no of course not.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2018 01:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tracfone/nationwide/tracfone-delayed-the-transfer-of-my-account-to-a-new-phone-because-of-an-internal-issue-1447317. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

They Are GARBAGE!

AUTHOR: Perry Mason - (United States)

Teak fine, Net-10 or whatever name they go by is pure GARBAGE! They have the absolutely WORST customer service of ANY company on the planet. Do not be surprised if you lose all of your minutes. There are much better options. Most of the major companies now offer monthly service. Teal done/Net-10 does not care about you as a customer. They never have and they never will!