Complaint Review: Tracy Hosfelt @groovysphynx.com - Stubenville Ohio

• Reported By: lc — Yonkers New York USA
  • Tracy Hosfelt @groovysphynx.com

Stubenville, Ohio
    United States of America

Tracy Hosfelt @groovysphynx.com Stealing of dead Kitten photos Stubenville, Ohio

Tracy Hosfelt is still using a photo that she stole from me on her groovysphynx.com web. This picture of the kitten she has on her website was my kitten I bought from her that died and had FIP and has been dead since July 2011. Tracy is posting the picture of my kitten as if my kitten is in good health and living. The picture of my kitten is named Pandora. She has also changed my name and place of residence under Pandora's picture to reflect someone else. Please visit Tracy's website and you will be able to see my precious kitten Pandora. Tracy is also posting a picture of a kitten name Sprite who was kill by a dog June 2011. You will be able to also see this poor kitten. She is posting these pictures as if these kittens are still alive and healthy. Tracy Hosfelt has no heart.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2012 12:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tracy-hosfelt-groovysphynxcom/stubenville-ohio-/tracy-hosfelt-groovysphynxcom-stealing-of-dead-kitten-photos-stubenville-ohio-839015. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content