Complaint Review: Tracy Hosfelt Of Hosfelt Electronics - Steubenville Ohio

• Reported By: sunnyvale California
  • Tracy Hosfelt Of Hosfelt Electronics
    2700 Sunset Blvd.
    Steubenville, Ohio

Tracy Hosfelt Of Hosfelt Electronics ripoff company-Hosfelt Electronics doesn't send what is ordered and keeps your money. BIG ripoff Steubenville Ohio

*Author of original report: I just keep getting excuses

I had ordered specific parts listed in a catalog from Hosfelt Electronics and never recieved them. I called several times and spoke to a Tracy Hosfelt for a refund but never recieved the refund either. I just keep getting excuses and put off. It has been over 3 months now.

Do not order from this company. They do not send your orders or refund your money.

Samule
sunnyvale, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2005 06:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tracy-hosfelt-of-hosfelt-electronics/steubenville-ohio-43952/tracy-hosfelt-of-hosfelt-electronics-ripoff-company-hosfelt-electronics-doesnt-send-what-140723. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

I just keep getting excuses

AUTHOR: Samule - (U.S.A.)

I had ordered specific parts listed in a catalog from Hosfelt Electronics and never recieved them. I called several times about the order, then for a refund but never recieved the refund either. I just keep getting excuses and put off. It has been over 3 months now.