What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair

X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Traffic Swarm - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Genie — Lusby Maryland U.S.A.
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I Signed up with this company in the hopes of learning and getting traffic to my own website.  However, I shortly found the site useless and which in return for doing nothing I decided to opt out of getting their Spam. They send you a ton of emails all the time all of which I found useless.

So I decide to opt out which on the bottom of an email you supposedly can do. I go to do this and I have to enter my user name and password to do this.  Since I can't remember this info there is a click on to request this.  Only they never send it to you.  As a result you can't opt out of the constant Spam they send you. I've reported their emails as Spam in the hopes this helps but to no avail I still continue to get their emails.  I don't know how they make it past my Spam filters but they do somehow.  I have repeatedly requested my user name and login information and yet it never comes.  There is no phone number on the website anywhere, there is no live support anywhere on the website, and when you click on contact us, the email address in invalid.

Overall DO NOT sign up for this service unless you want to be constantly barraged with Spam emails and useless information. And good luck to anyone who tries to opt out!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2009 07:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/traffic-swarm/internet/traffic-swarm-on-line-nightmare-trying-to-opt-out-internet-539592. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content