X  |  CLOSE

• Reported By: Lynn — Olmsted Falls United States
  • TranscriptionPuppy.com

Nationwide
    United States

TranscriptionPuppy.com FRAUD! Made me miss CRITICAL deadline!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Customer Requested Free Work.

A TOTAL SCAM!!! It claims to turn audio files into transcripts within 48 hours. After 72 hours,  I had no transcripts. I contacted them and received no response. Again, at 96 hours, no transcripts. I tried again and received no response. I finally got a hold of someone on the phone and she told me that they wouldn't be able to deliver!!! They (of course) charged me right away and now I'm questioning whether or not I'll be refunded. She actually recommended one of their competitors so that I could actually get my work done. TERRIBLE COMPANY!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2018 10:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/transcriptionpuppycom/nationwide/transcriptionpuppycom-fraud-made-me-miss-critical-deadline-1438387. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Customer Requested Free Work.

AUTHOR: Jay - (United States)

POSTED: Monday, May 07, 2018

The customer contacted our customer service and requested a full refund for the work because of it has been more than 24 hrs, We agreed and immediately issued a full refund, also we explained to her that "Recordings of 1 hour or less and not complex in nature will be delivered within 1 business day" and pointed her to our website advertising. Her project is longer than 1 hr and full of background noise and cross talk. In the best interest of the customer, we suggested to the customer that she should break up her project and give it a few different companies as that would ensure fastest possible delivery.