X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Transportation Exchange - Kilgore Texas

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Houston Texas
  • Transportation Exchange 630 E Main St Kilgore, Texas U.S.A.

Transportation Exchange Jodie Goodnight Gregg Goodnight Failure uphold obligations. Contractual obligations, doesn't answer phone or return calls Kilgore Texas

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
In January I allowed Jodie Goodnight with the Transportation Exchange to Sub Lease my vehicle. We went through a contract that she supplied, that guaranteed payment, controlled miles, and service. I understand that the people paying my payment late (every month) is not her fault. However after the people that she subleased to stopped paying, she stopped answering her phone calls. I have now gone 2 months with no payment and she hasn't answered my phone call.

I saw that she re-listed my vehicle on her website, but now at in excess of 16,000 miles over a 6 month period. The contract allows for only 12000 miles in a single year. So that puts her at about 10,000 miles over the this year with another 6 months to go.

I strongly advise NOT to do business with this person. She does not know how to run a company. She will not return your calls. She will take your vehicle.

Donald
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2008 11:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/transportation-exchange/kilgore-texas-75662/transportation-exchange-jodie-goodnight-gregg-goodnight-failure-uphold-obligations-contra-367092. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair