Complaint Review: Trees delivered - Tampa Fl

• Trees delivered
    15106 Hutchinson road
    Tampa, Fl
    United States

Trees delivered Paul Bunya Took my money and failed to deliver the product. Tampa Florida

On April 20, 2018 Paul Lisa gave me a quote on landscaping and palm trees. I paid him half up front in the form of a check. He cashes the check the same day. But to date have failed to deliver. He cheated me out of my money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2018 03:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/trees-delivered/tampa-fl-33607/trees-delivered-paul-bunya-took-my-money-and-failed-to-deliver-the-product-tampa-florida-1443068. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content