X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Adriana — Sao Paulo Sao Paulo Brazil
  • TripAdvisor United States

TripAdvisor Rentals Can't receive payment from TripAdvisor!

I rented a room in my apartment through TripAdivisor in 22/February/2019. My account ID is 1089729. I have a payment to receive from TripAdvisor of USD$610.13, but I can't, because I have to change my Payout Settings before.

To do so, I have to type de code TripAdvisor will send me by phone call. The problem is that TripAdvisor doesn't call my phones! I have three phone numbers listed in my account, but, when I ask for TripAdvisor's call, the answer is: "An error has occurred, please try again.". And no call ever comes to any of my numbers! I have been trying for 3 days!

Also, I can't receive the codes by SMS because, according to TripAdvisor, I have "texted STOP to opt out of receiving SMS messages", but I can't find any TripAdvisor's SMS in my phone to "text START to the same number", as they ask!!!

I just want to  contact any human being at TripAdvisor to solve this. But I can't find, at the Web Site, any number, e-mail ou form to contact them!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2019 01:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tripadvisor/-/tripadvisor-tripadvisor-rentals-cant-receive-payment-from-tripadvisor-1475332. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content