X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Triple Advantage - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Essex Junction Vermont
  • Triple Advantage freecreditreport.com Internet U.S.A.

Freecreditreport.comTriple Advantage scam mascarading as a legitimate business Internet

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I signed up for a "free credit report". I didn't realize I was going to be billed for this. On their website, they ask for a credit card in case I want to join. Apparently, I wanted to join. When I saw what was going on, I called and canceled my membership. They were polite and responded with a confirming e-mail. I thought what is everyone complaining about. This was easy.

Then there was a charge on my account after my membership had been canceled. I called this morning and found out that when I once put my husband's info in to see what his credit report was I created an account for him. So, I was billed twice a month. The customer "care" representative was not pleasant. She actually hung up on me.

Don't go anywhere near these people.

Ann
Essex Junction, Vermont

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2009 09:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/triple-advantage/internet/freecreditreportcomtriple-advantage-scam-mascarading-as-a-legitimate-business-internet-455721. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair