X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: TRISTAR PRODUCTS (PASTA POT EXPRESS) - Nationwide

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: birmingham Alabama
  • TRISTAR PRODUCTS (PASTA POT EXPRESS) 26 BARNES RD Nationwide U.S.A.

TRISTAR PRODUCTS pasta pot rip-off Parsippany New Jersey

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
TRISTAR PRODUCTS (PASTA POT EXPRESS) ripoff ripoff business from hell fraudulent ripoff business PARSIPPANY, NJ NJ .....

I ordered two (2) pasta pots in December, 2002 in the amount of 14.95 plus s/h. It has been two months and I received only one pot this week. After several attempts to contact them I found this website to report the fraud.

This company is a rip-off! My credit card was charged over $50 in December. After I opened the box, I discovered that there was no invoice, receipt or any type of document from this bogus company.

The correct telephone numbers are not listed and the correct phone numbers led only to voice mail.

I have not used the pot to evaluate the performance of the pot because I was too upset about this RIP-OFF!!!!!!!

VERY ANGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
birmingham, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2003 07:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tristar-products-pasta-pot-express/nationwide/tristar-products-pasta-pot-rip-off-parsippany-new-jersey-46801. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair