X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: TRS Collection Agency - Industrail California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Shelby North Carolina
  • TRS Collection Agency PO Box 60012 Industrail, California U.S.A.

TRS Collection Agency call on returned check that I wrote a month ago and thought it had been paid by the bank. Industrail California

I WROTE A CHECK ON OCT.9,2006, MY HUSBAND AND I THOUGHT THAT IT HAD GONE THROUGH THE BANK. WE DID NOT KNOW THAT THE CHECK HAD BEEN RETURNED. FOR WE KEEP UP WITH WHAT HAS GONE THROUGH THE BANK IT SHOWED THAT THE CHECK HAD BEEN PAID. THEN IN THE MIDDLE OF NOV. I STARTED GETTING CALLS FROM THE TRS ABOUT THE CHECK AND THAT IS WHEN THE GIRL SAID FOR ME NOT TO TAKE ANY MONEY OUT OF THE BANK BECAUSE THEY WERE GOING TO PUT THE CHECK THROUGH TO GET THE MONEY FOR THE CHECK THAT I WROTE. SO I CHECKED WITH MY BANK TO SEE IF THEY HAD GOT THE MONEY AND I WAS TOLD THAT THEY HAD NOT, SO I HAD TO TAKE MONEY TO PAY MY OTHER BILLS THAT WERE DUE, SO THEY WOULD NOT BE LATE.

THEN AFTER THAT I HAVE BEEN GETTING CALLS FROM THEM EVERYDAY. THE FIRST TIME THEY CALLED THEY WANTED ME TO LET THEM TAKE MONEY OUT OF OUR ACCOUNT AND I WOULD NOT LET THEM DO IT. I WENT TO MY BANK AND PUT A STOP ON THE MONEY NOT TO BE TAKE OUT OF OUR ACCOUNT. THAT IS WHEN I STARTED GETTING PHONE CALLS FROM EVERYDAY AND NIGHT. THEY START EARLY OF MORNING AND THEN CONTUINE ALL DAY. I EXPLAINED TO THEM THAT I WOULD MAKED THE CHECK GOOD NEXT MONTH, BUT THAT I WOULD MAIL THE MONEY TO THEM. I JUST HOPE THAT I HAVE THE RIGHT ADDRESS, WHICH WAS GIVE TO ME BY THEM. WHAT DO YOU THINK I SHOULD DO? DO YOU THINK THAT I SHOULD GIVE TO WAL MART WERE I MADE TO CHECK TO? PLEASE TELL WHAT YOU THINK I SHOULD DO?

Josephine
Shelby, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2006 06:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/trs-collection-agency/industrail-california-91716/trs-collection-agency-call-on-returned-check-that-i-wrote-a-month-ago-and-thought-it-had-b-227664. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content