X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Tune Up Masters - San Antonio Texas

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: San Antonio Texas
  • Tune Up Masters 725 San Pedro, San Antonio, TX San Antonio, Texas U.S.A.

Tune Up Masters ripoff careless work rude customer service taken advantage of San Antonio Texas

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I took my car to tune up masters for a simple oil change and ended up with $550 worth of damage. The mechanic forgot to put the oil cap back on my car. When I reported it to the manager he promised me that it would be fixed and he would personaly clean my engine. As soon as I go there, after having some one dive me to an auto parts store to get a new cap as well as more oil, the manager looked at my car for 20 seconds and said nothing was damaged. I asked about my engine cleaning and he said he forgot and went to get a garden hose and rinsed off a small area.

The following day my car breaks down completly. After calling and caling the head quarted of TUNE UP MASTERS, and one excuse after another I had to take it to another mechanic. It had already been a week.

I finally get word back from some one and he said that since Tune up masters was not initally contacted they are not responsiable for the the damages.

I am horrified by this experience and will do what ever I can to let every one know that TUNE UP MASTERS WILL RIP YOU OFF!

Elizabeth
San Antonio, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2006 07:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/tune-up-masters/san-antonio-texas-78212/tune-up-masters-ripoff-careless-work-rude-customer-service-taken-advantage-of-san-antonio-181452. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair