Complaint Review: uc com/software - Saint-Laurent Quebec

• Reported By: John — Louisville Kentucky United States
  • uc com/software

Saint-Laurent, Quebec
    Canada

uc com/software bILL FOR $11.95 JUST APPEARED ON CREDIT CARD Saint-Laurent Quebec

*Author of original report: Correction to report

My web security software had expired and I was looking for software.

Never ordered anything from them. Never heard of them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2018 04:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/uc-comsoftware/saint-laurent-quebec/uc-comsoftware-bill-for-1195-just-appeared-on-credit-card-saint-laurent-quebec-1436542. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Correction to report

AUTHOR: John - (United States)

The bill I received had an  encrypted reference  that I used to look up source of bill.The reference  took me to a web site with products I never would order and had a name i was not familiure with. When I went on the web get ifo on that company, I saw several references to miss billings and thought I had been also. As it turns out, the  company that billed my card was  several letters different and was a partner of the software I wanted and so my original report was in error.