X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: UGGFAD.com - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: lincolnton Georgia
  • UGGFAD.com uggfad.com Internet U.S.A.

UGGFAD.com UGGFAD.com is a scam!! Wants $90 to exchange boots for correct size! Top it off, Boots R fAKE Internet

*Consumer Comment: Sounds like to me you need to report this scam

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I ordered a pair of UGG boots for $120 from UGGFAD.com The box was torn up, smushed etc. They sent the wrong size, so i went to their exchange policy page, and it said that if you need to exchange for different size or color. the cost of shipping the boots to us is customers responsibility, (from you to us) we will ship the replacement boots with the shipping cost paid by us. (from us to you). so i emailed the co. to get a shipping address, (there wasn't one on invoice or on box. and they replied with "you need to pay $45 to ship boots back and another $45 for us to send you new size."

I emailed again and told them their exchange policy said totally different , they sent email saying same thing, you must pay $90 for new boot. I then sent them a copy of page from their site to show them what was written about exchanges, they replied with same.

Realizing this co. was a scam, i decided to check to see if these were even authentic UGG boots, so i went to department store, and I was correct they are FAkes!! Do not buy anything fro m UGGFAD on line. they are the worst of scams!

michele
lincolnton, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2009 03:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/uggfadcom/internet/uggfadcom-uggfadcom-is-a-scam-wants-90-to-exchange-boots-for-correct-size-top-it-off-410786. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Sounds like to me you need to report this scam

AUTHOR: Joe - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Monday, January 12, 2009
You need to report this to your State Attorney general and to the Federal Trade Commission and you did the right thing by putting it here.

Thanks for the warning. My niece was going to order a pair of boots from this site and I don't want to support a Third World Sweat Shop which turns out these fakes.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair