X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Ugly Duckling - Wilmington California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Los Angeles California
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Ugly Duckling 1500 W Pacifjic Coast Hwy Wilmington, California U.S.A.

Ugly Duckling ripoff sold me a lemon it never ran the radiator blew on me the engine blew Wilmington California

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Ugly duckling sold me a lemon. The car never ran I informed them that it was something wrong with the car the car salesman told me to bring it in so I did, they looked at it and told me they couldn't fix it.

I had only had the car for 2 weeks and the radiator blew on me they told that they are not responsible for fixing the vehicle and they could not help me. and I brought the car as is.

I brought a broke car that never ran and I was paying a car not for $350.00 biweekly. I told them to come and pick up the car and take me to court I had the car all of 4 mos and ran only 1mo.

This vehicle is still on my credit as a voulintary repossion and I advise the collectors to tell there client to take me to court I have yet to here from them.

Sharon
Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2004 01:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ugly-duckling/wilmington-california-90744/ugly-duckling-ripoff-sold-me-a-lemon-it-never-ran-the-radiator-blew-on-me-the-engine-blew-91676. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair