X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Benton Illinois
  • UltimateDVDShop 1355 Mountain Ave. #45 458 Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada

UltimateDVDShop Double billed cc.Shipped bootleg DVD copies made from VCR tapes some of which would not play. Winnipeg Manitoba Canada

I placed order in November, called frequently until order was received. The disks were homemade, copied from VCR tapes and the quality was very poor. Some of the disks would not play at all or would stall. It was clear that these disks were bootleg copies.

I sent numerous e-mails when I could not get an answer at the listed phone number. I received no response to either. Not only was my credit card double billed but several months later, an airline ticket was purchased in Chile with my credit card #. That was the only card I used to make purchases on the internet. Prior to that transaction, I had only used that credit card for airline tickets.

Betty
Benton, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2008 04:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ultimatedvdshop/winnipeg-manitoba/ultimatedvdshop-double-billed-ccshipped-bootleg-dvd-copies-made-from-vcr-tapes-some-of-wh-389271. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair